Whose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?

• James Comey, Director of the FBIWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    5% (1)5% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • Anthony Wiener, disgraced former congressmanWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    5% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Juanita Broaddrick. Bill Clinton rape accuserWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Bernie Sanders, Democratic presidential candidateWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Julian Assange, head of WikiLeaksWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    5% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Hillary Clinton herselfWhose fault is it that Hillary Clinton lost?
    85% (17)86% (32)85% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary herself
    her campaign didn't touch people's hearts
    instead, it was one with a selfish message: "it's my time" (just b/c she's female)
    being corrupt didn't help either

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is this question under sexual behavior? O. o

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Opps... I meant to put it under Society and Culture. My apologies.

• 17d

Although you may be able to make an argument this election was heavily influenced by sexual behavior!

What Girls Said 7

• Crooked Killary has No one to Blame but Herself Here, dear.
    And with God at Our own Side, and how I Prayed and Cried, Miracles do really Happen, And... Karma stinks, doesn't it, Hillary? xx

0|2
    2|0
  • It is her own corrupt self. She did all of this to herself. Her political career is over. No one wants to see any of them in politics again.

0|1
    0|0
  • The electoral college
    #NoneOfTheAbove

1|1
    0|0
    • 17d

Oh, you don't think she lost the electoral college because she was corrupt?

• Show All
    • 17d

@Waffles731 you act like liberals are innocent.

• 17d

@Thisperson98
      Not innocent but WAY WAY WAY better

• Uhh... Clinton?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be Hillary, as much as everybody would love to point the blame elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with the majority she did it to herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary Clinton herself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Probably a combination of all of those in addition to people getting sick of the liberals pushing their agenda of political corectness and labeling anyone who disagrees with them as rascist, sexist, homophobic, biggoted, backwards, repressed, stupid, or deplorable etc.. People dont take well to those who resort to condescension and insults to push their ideals on others.

Also politically the pendulum tends to sway back and forth over time. So republicans were bound to get back in eventually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over 30 years of her criminal past finally caught up to her thanks to Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. She has herself to blame for both times she ran and lost.

I do not listen to or read the main stream media as it is no longer unbiased journalism. It is so liberally biased that it has become trash. And their ratings are dropping as the truth is finally out and people all over the world are boycotting CNN, MSNBC, New Your Times, MSN. com, yahoo. com, google news, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact is people can't stand her or anything she stands for

0|2
    0|0
  • It's her own fault for being a corrupt, treasonous politician she dug her own grave with everything she's done and been involved in.

0|2
    0|0
  • HRC's past and her pollicies being to similar to Obama's are why she lost. If she would have changed hers just a little bit and had better ideas then she might have had a better chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary herself of course

0|2
    0|0
  • Hillary was never a people person like Bill. The only people she connected with were rich, college-educated liberals like herself.

Normally, a democrat would run to the left in the primaries to secure the liberal voters, than move to the center after the nomination to reach out to independents and maybe some republicans. Hillary did the exact opposite.

Using a private email server was a really bad move on her part, but she was such a control freak that she wouldn't come completely clean to the voters about it. If she had used a State Dept server, it still might have been hacked anyway, but the blowback on her reputation would not have been as bad.

I think she was depending largely on her liberal friends to pull her through the election, but they weren't quite enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary herself for being so corrupt. Plus all the kinds of people who supported her pushed people that way because the left has gotten too extreme and ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every single one... leading up to the final nail in the coffin with the FBI case. Someone up there obviously wanted to sabotage her. It seemed like was so many secret ghost information about her and fuzzy fbi cases... wikileaks.. Russians, she must of been something interesting behind closed doors to have this many enemies

0|0
    0|0
  • The Electoral College

1|2
    0|1
    • 17d

^ this. Her popular vote lead is now MORE than 1.5 MILLION people and counting; that's just insane. I don't think a discrepancy anywhere near this huge has ever happened before in American history.

• HILLY FOR PRISSON HILLARY FOR PRISSON

0|2
    0|0
  • You are missing Obama but whatever. She lost it.

0|2
    0|0
  • She barely campaigned to win relying instead on the media bias and celebrities, while Trump was flying across the country back and forth.
    Truth is Hillary lost the democrats the election.

0|0
    0|0
  • Herself! She lied enough for her to lose!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wasn't so corrupt, none of those people would have made much of an impact.

0|0
    0|0
  • its the fault of terrible, communist, freedom killing, pandering ideas

0|0
    0|1
  • Hillary's own fault. Lets be honest here Hillary had trouble getting people to her rallies same with her VP. Trump filled Arena's. He got people to rally around the country minus California and New York.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trumps fault... he was the better candidate

0|2
    0|1