What is the worst place you have been stuck for a long time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I worked my first job at a bar/restaurant.
    It was late at night and one of the waiters asked me to put all the ketchup back in the freezer in the back of the kitchen. I closed the door and the door automatically shut on me and locked. It was freezing cold in there and i was stuck for 30 minutes finally the guy when he came back herd me knocking.

• 12d

Wow that would be terrible

• 11d

@MargaritaPeach Hahah yeah I was honestly scared at that point. I was trying everthing press and releasing the emergency button on the door that didn't work and the other thing it said was to turn steering wheel door valve and then push and that didn't work either. Then I read in small prints on button it said sometimes automatically locks for 1 hour.

• 11d

thanks for mh!

Most Helpful Girl

• In a coma following a car accident. I could hear people talking about me, feel them poking, prodding and stitching me up, but for eight days I couldn't move, speak or even open my eyes. I was SO unbelievably thirsty, and I just wanted a drink of water. Longest week of my life.

What Guys Said 16

• Mmmm-----that would have to be a very wet and hot climate of a state during the Katrina disaster when it ravaged Louisiana. I was there helping with cleanup and testing the water table and drinking water into homes. It wasn't a pleasant place to me for even a short amount of time and I was there for several weeks.

• 12d

I bet you saw some horrific things, that was a true disaster!

• 12d

I am sorry you had to go through that, even if you were doing your job. Sometimes it is the every day people who work hard in America who are the true Hero's. Thank you for your answer, and thank you for going into a disaster ridden place and helping so that their water could be safe!

• 11d

Wow! I bet that was tough. That level of devastation is hard to witness.

• Waiting in long lines during the holidays.

• In Middle School, i was stuck way past dismissal hour cause
    they had to wait to clear the roads from snow , to get a school
    bus to pick us from school.. Can imagine a school district with
    brains saw the snow coming down in the late morning and they
    couldn't send us home on a early dismissal. No they waited to
    the Street crews came out to clear the roads than the school
    bus slid coming home from school wow i never went to school
    the next day mom kept me home.

• Having to pee
    stuck in stalled traffic on freeway... in a cold rain

• In a lift/Elevator for 2 hours.. luckily I had reception so I could snapchat the whole thing 😂

• Atlanta Georgia

• 12d

Sleeping on the airport floor waiting for my flight to Miami

• 12d

We're unlucky travelers

• 12d

I guess so LOL 😀

• a bus station in downtown Chicago.

• My current home of wichita KS.

• 12d

Yeah Kansas is pretty boring.

• 12d

Well the Kansas city area of it isn't too bad but the part that I'm from is miserable. Literally nothing to do.

• 12d

Also most girls in my city are nasty white trash or just trashy in general and aren't worth pursuing so thats another negative.

• in traffic

• DMV... I swear that place was created by Satan.

• The airport for 6 hours

• The high school super max, definitely!

• Upside down on Hammer ride stuck for 2 minute, is like hell.

• 10 years federal prison.

• 11d

But you lived to tell about it! Are you super grateful for the little things now that you are free again?

• Jail. It's fucking insane how we treat other human beings. In 2016 humans are still objects in a prison.

• 11d

And yet it doesn't deter people at ALL from committing crimes, or from continuing to do so after they get out. You'd think that as horrible as it is, people would try harder to avoid going.

• My mother before I was born. Ugh.

What Girls Said 16

• Hospital w/nurses failing to properly install an IV, one after another!

• A crowded elevator, I'm claustrophobic

• My HS class ( ̄^ ̄)

• Psych ward. Place is fucking boring. Ended up playing cards with this guy the whole time lmao

• DMV
    ****

• This house i live in. Been stuck here for almost 20yrs. Thank god im moving out soon.

• Denver International Airport.

• 12d

I'm flying in there tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, got some anxiety from last time.

• Stuck in a freezing cold airport in Feb after midnight when everything was closed as I waited hoping my lost bags would arrive so I could go home. My car keys were in my luggage. 😞

• My old place of employment.

• In a parking garage

• High School

• Hospital

• My own head.

• My house

• I got my arm stuck in in recliner chair

• I wasn't stuck there long but I went to Australia 2 years ago and I was by the sea getting ready to dive into the great barrier reef. The salt and humidity left me very dehydrated and I drank 2 litres of water in 30 minutes and that was my ONLY supply of water for the night (the tap water was undrinkable). Thank goodness I didn't need any more water after that because I had completely run out and the stores weren't open to buy more water at night.