Busy = not a loser. Not busy = loser?

When you are busy often it means you are not a loser, whereas if you aren't busy often it usually means you are a loser.

True?

Most Helpful Girl

• Productive = not a loser, Not productive = Loser

• 17d

This. 👌👏

• 17d

Exactly, studying and investing time may not be measurable now but you know it has value and it pays off. Failure can be valuable if you learn from it. Pretty much all billionaire's have failed multiple times, it's how you move forward.

• 16d

Yup! Exactly. You can be busy and still be a loser, and not be busy and not a loser.

What Girls Said 18

• I was just thinking about this actually. When I guy says, "I'm busy." It usually means he's blowing a girl off. If he wants to see her, he'll make time. Then again, if he's always available, he may have no life or too desperate. It's a fine line.
    Same with women. A women who is always "too busy" isn't interested. Especially if it's for free food.

• 17d

" if he's always available, he may have no life or too desperate"

do you think this? if a guy is available all the time?

• Busy = No time/can't manage time

Not busy: I got time to relax/I can manage my time

• Hmm, if someone is a bum... yea, not cool. If someone is a workaholic, not cool. But laziness is a negative trait moreso than a single person working hard. I'm gonna say not all true, in fact, mostly not true.

• Really? Well I must be a loser sometimes and other times no, if that were the case.

• That s what you think of me?

• No that isn't true at all. You can be as busy as you want, doesn't mean there's much substance.

• Not necessarily a correlation.

• It depends. If they're always free then I might think poorly of them, but then again if they are workaholics it can get quite boring and irritating waiting for them.

• Nope. Some people are busy but they're not being productive. So that doesn't really make them not a loser.

• Depends on what you're busy with.
    Balance is the best for health.

• I'm never busy but I pretend to be busy so I'm busy pretending to be busy, so what does that make me 🌚

• Nope.

• You aren't busy because you have a skill to manage thing in a proper way. It's a manager skill. You will see that not busy isn't a loser. You're a boss. :D

• no, not at all

• Not always, but it can be applied to most therefore becoming a stereotype.

• nor I dont think so.

• Not really

• False

What Guys Said 14

• i don't think so. you could be busy doing nothing of significance. so being busy alone doesn't make you not a loser. and if a person opts for a quiet easy weekend with no plans i wouldn't call them a loser

• I'n the context you speak of - busy implies you are continually engaged in activities with a goal of progressing towards something - this could be financially, socially or personally

Human interaction seems to be the holy grail - whatever you need, someone somewhere has the power to give it to you - but the question is how can you bridge the gap between two unknown parties - whether it's a girlfriend or that amazing job you want, it's always who you know rather than what you know

• Nah that's straight bull. I can't but help to laugh at people who take things too seriously, scurrying from the one thing to the other as if it was supremely important. Neglecting interpersonal relationships for the sake of work that is ultimately insignificant, cause who really wants to spend their time working, manufacturing a facade of success through banal accomplishments.

• But what if I'm a busy loser? Whatcha gonna do now huh?

• I'd agree with that statement. If someone is bored all day long then they probably aren't motivated. Lack of motivation and action result in underachieving.

• Nah you're overthinking it. Well unless you're like unemployed, never leave the house and just watch tv/play videogames all day. Then yeah that makes you a loser.

• What if you're retired? Although I'm not but my dad is, I still work around 50 hours a week

• False.

• Nope

• its True

• Totally not true, suppose a person is busy being a loser.

• False.

• no, it doesn't. for your age, you have a very simplistic world view.

• 17d

I don't have this world view lol stop assuming

• 17d

depends... people can assume all they want, including you.

• 17d

and people can judge you how they want, it's life/humanity. haha. get with that reality, naive grown man.

• Constantly Busy=no time management skills, Constantly not busy=good time management skills, constantly bored=need to reevaluate your life choices.