My mom keeps throwing out my food Advice?

She keeps throwing out my food for some freaking reason I have not been able to eat in a week. It is highly annoying and I have no idea why she is doing this. It all started when I brought home a cup of ice cream from baskin robins i did not eat it because I was sleep and when I woke up to eat in the morning the cup was in the trashcan my mom knew that I bought it in fact she asked me could she have some and there was like 3 scoops so she could not have eaten it all because she hates icecream. I bought some chineese food the next day for lunch and I was sick so I was not able to eat it until later that night and when I went to get it it was missing and the plate was in the trashcan I paid 30 bucks for that and never ate it. I asked her why she threw it away she just said "Oh I did not know you were eating that it I needed room in the fridge"(there are 3 empty shelves). I forgave her and went to bed. The next day I bought myself some tacos for lunch and went to the movies and bought a 20 dollar drink for the day and put my food in the fridge while I went to work. I get home starving and I open the fridge like wtf! I found my drink that I never drank and my empty taco plate in the trashcan. I had enough because I had not eaten for 3 days and I asked my mom what she did with my food and she said "I gave it to the dog. I did not know you wanted it I needed room in the fridge". I asked her to stop throwing away my food and she stood there and laughed saying "It was an honest mistake" She knows that I come home starving and she knows that I never have time to eat because I am always at work all day long and I come home wanting food. Now if I want to eat I have to go to the food court or eat in my car. I am poor (well I do not get a big check) so I do not have money to keep buying food 3 times a day. I buy myself enough food to last me at least a couple of days. She is not mad at me nor does she want me to move out but I have no idea why she keeps throwing my food out!

What Guys Said 2

• You should slap her in the face and steal her food.

• She being very nosey , time to move out.

What Girls Said 5

• Perhaps it is Time To... Move out Here, dear.
    I am not 100% with Being as Wise as I am, but I do Know that Mom could be Going through her own "Change of Life" and it will Affect you as Well, I can Tell, by her doing Crazy things, such as "Starving you" and Watching you Feel the same Deal she is Going through, For "Misery loves Company."
    Put little Notes on Your Food if you Need to, and/ or just Set her Straight and Tell her "Hands off, ma."xx

• Put a note on it, DON'T TOUCH! Actually, put several notes on it just to be safe.

• Throw her food out. after she goes to the store and puts everything in the fridge, throw it out. When she asks about it, say "oh I didn't know you wanted to keep that, I needed space."

Be a salty bitch.

• If you are underage, call the police and say she is starving you and denying you the necessities of life.

• Eat you food when you but it then!! Why the fuck do you keep saving for later and putting it in the fridge if you know that your mom is gonna be a cunt and throw it out?