How do one become "hot"?

Ok lol, so I asked a question on how I looked, and I got a majority saying I'm cute.
Now, we all know that one person being "hot" means he/she is more attractive sxually.
So how does one become "hot"?

is it something like getting a fit body or something?

Note: I still consider myself ugly lol. Don't know how they think I'm cute :D

What Girls Said 2

• First things first, a sappy dumb quote from a dead person: Others can only love you, as much as you love yourself. Meaning, you can't expect someone to love you, if you don't love yourself.

The key is confidence, it's attractive on everyone. But that's easier said than done, you need to look at yourself and see what you don't like, if it doesn't require surgery or drugs to fix it-change.

The definition of 'hot' changed with each person, but muscles and abs are a general attraction. Also mind how you dress, a pair of holey old jeans isn't going to make it to hot. Dress nicely and not out of date. Maintain personal hygiene, and make sure your hair looks nice and viola-you're 'hot'.

• Oh CanadianTurk, You're perfect the way you are. Just remember that people who were good looking in olden times would have been burned at the stake and sacrificed. Be glad that you are cute. Anyway, it's too late to genetically modify you, but I've heard that facial reconstructive surgery has come a long way.

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...guys-_b_8828910.html

I know, but just pretend that that article is about men.

• 12d

Lol I'm not going for a surgery lol
      I just asked how to do so though. Like going from cute to handsome 😅😃

• 11d

Attitude is literally everything. Be cockier if you don't want to get plastic surgery lol. I know it sounds bad, but my friends always just walk into a Walmart and walk right back out with jeans or something, but they do it as if nothing is wrong. Nobody stops them because they are so confident. The more confident you are about yourself and your looks, the more handsome you'll be.

Try focusing on one thing. I focus on my hair. If my hair looks good one day, then I look good and I'm hot as fuck. If my hair looks bad, then I look bad; that is unless I change my hair that day. This method works for me and my confidence level has really boosted.

What Guys Said 6

• Start training in the gym
    Start dressing well
    Start succeeding
    Let the confidence take over.

• 12d

Won't even bother responding bc this guy said it all!

• 12d

well started with the 1st step :D
      gotta do number 2 & 3 now :)
      thank you :)

• Genetics and gym.

• Get fake abs by taking steroids, then fake it until you make it and if not at least you will still be able to attract to girl who is solely after the bad boy only.

• For guys especially, being hot is having an immense amount of confidence with yourself but to be caring and being good natured. You should pursue the things that you like, and call out people that are making you feel bad about yourself. Don't show any sort of insecurities and talk with people with enthusiasm and hold conversations down.

• Education

• There is no really "hot" people it just who's ever fancy you tickle