Why why why why do I?

Why do I always feel so alone even in a room of people I feel so alone people like my mom dad and other family members say they love me but I'm not sure if I believe them or not I always feel like people who say they love me don't actually mean that like if I'm out of ear shot I think people are talking behind my back what is wrong with me why do I feel this way?

What Guys Said 12

• It sounds like your depressed. Try talking to your school nurse or go see your doctor. If you need to go see a shrink so he can help you.
    I know that feeling and it is not a good one. However I don't see anyone being trust worthy instead of them just not caring for me. None of my freinds have been true to their word specially with being some where at an appointed time. When I make new freinds I trust them until after a few times they lose that trust.
    Sometimes I have to catch myself before I try to trust one of my freinds again. It does not color my freindship with them but it does change how I make plans. I always make them knowing that most of my friends just won't be able to show up.

• 11d

I haven't been depressed in 4 years I have always felt that way

• 11d

I will not go to a shrink I have worked my whole life to look mentally stable I'm not letting anyone know how mentally fucked I am

• 11d

That is kind of like hiding a gaping wound. It is only getting worse and someone will notice it no matter how well you hide it. Mental health is just as important as physical health.

• You clearly have some trust issues. That's fine. Don't worry. Think like this. Did they do anything wrong to me? No? Then, be fine with them. You don't need to trust at first. You will get along with it toward trusting them. Even though you don't trust them as long as they don't do anything against you, you should be fine.

Same thing goes with the strangers. Don't be alarmed until something went wrong. Most people out there are good people. They don't do anything harmful to anyone. If you don't find anything to talk with them let them talk with you. If you go unnoticed to many. Do something you are really good at. And people will notice you. People will approach you. They will help to improve your abilities.

There's a proverb in my culture: "Devil isn't that black as they say!"

• 11d

I never believed anything anyone told me even when I was 4 not my mother not my dad no one I worked my whole life to look like I'm mentally fucking stable

• 11d

Never did anything to me well you obviously don't know me they lie to me the hide the past my mother is a alcoholic and she is slightly mentally abusive

• 11d

Yeah, we don't know you. If you are really expecting something from here you have to accept the fact that we don't know fully whats going on your life. We just answer based on what you said.

• It's because none has proven to you that they really deserve trust They're all fake , I, myself can't trust or take anyone seriously I always read between lines and think they have hidden reasons, sometimes it's true, sometime it's an illusion, and the big problem is when your head get used to it it's really difficult to change how the brain take things + people ,, We need to open up much more and change our "environemnt" we need to fucking change it as soon as possible and do different things we need to get out of usual and open more doors so maybe someday this sickness will vanish somehow because it's impossible to have happiness this way

• Maybe you have reasons to. Maybe you have noticed that people say nice things about others, and then talk shit behind their back. Everyone probably has done that. Maybe even you? So now you have reasons to think everyone does that.

If you just learn to love yourself, or even more correctly; unlearn not to love yourself, you don't need others to love you and you won't care what they talk about you behind your back.

• You are very shy and lonely. You have always acted in this way since a long time back. Your subconscious thoughts need to get a paradigm shift. Then you will feel well when the Blueprint of your mind is altered and a new Blueprint is inserted. Your old Blueprint can change only if you replace it with a new Blueprint. That is how our mind works at subconscious level

• One word: puberty.

• 11d

One 4 words sence I was 4

• Ooookay maybe you think too much...
    You should write how you feel in rhymes or in poems... it is scientifically proved that you feel relaxed when you write how you feel
    I'm sure you can be a good writer 😄
    I don't why know but I really felt that

• 11d

I wrote story's from time to time and my creative writing teacher loved them till I want back to home schooling

• 11d

Haha I knew it
      You are a born writer😝
      Just because you think different from others
      There's nothing wrong
      You can PM me if you don't mind
      I'd like to talk to ya

• Your not alone people do love you i know you might feel alone but you aren't maybe you need a hug or something to clear your head but dont give up you aren't even 18 you have unlimited potential

• 11d

I'm 16 and turning 17 u do know not susidal right

• Like the latter that was said, find a good friend to talk to, or a therapist. You seem to have traits of one w/depression and/or social anxiety. Don't worry to much, try some having some more people in your life that boost your ego to a healthy state. Also attempt to improve your self confidence a bit, and not let to many things bother you.

• 11d

I haven't been depressed in 4 years I have always felt this way I can't make friends because I go to online school

• 11d

Then you will have to live w/ your mother for 6 more years (if you only aim for the simple 4 year degree)

• 11d

I don't care as long as I get through college it's all I care about that and my pets

• I guess you're 14-15, i had the same feeling that age...
    and there's a lot of people who say shit behind my back but you know what? i don't care anymore.
    try to talk to them more and go out with them.

• 10d

Dude I turn 17 in March

• 10d

Oh, ok
      sorry you feel that way, what do you think people do to not feel alone?

• Bc you haven't seen a guy take a bullet to the head to give you some perspective.

• I feel this too

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with you. You're an introvert, and your family is extroverted. They're more social than you are, and feel like you want nothing to do with them, because of your actions and body language. They are different. You are different. You love your space and need your space. You let in only a few trustworthy people. But it's hard for you to trust what they say because you sense that they are lying to you. You need to speak to like minded people who can understand you and not make you feel misunderstood.

• 11d

I'm not a recluse dude and I don't have people I trust

• 11d

what is going on*

• 11d

And @Asker there IS a logical reason. But your either blind to seeing it or you just don't want to face your fears. And that is being a coward. No offense, but it's true. I don't believe your acting out of attention. But you're going to make people speculate and assume because they sense something IS wrong that you're refusing to open up and tell anybody. That is not healthy nor good for you psychologically. If you haven't been abused, been mistreated, wronged by somebody, etc, then something is not right. And your fear is very much sounding irrational. Something had to have happened. And until you go get help, nobody is going to believe that you're fine. Because one of these somebody is going to expose you for being a liar and a fake because your hiding your insecurities. You know how I know? Been there, done that, don't ever want to go back.

• take some probiotics... when your digestive system has to many bad bacteria it makes you feel that way google it please

• 11d

I don't think that has anything to do with it 😂 I have been that way for as long as I can remember

• 11d

Its a mood behavior please google free online test it's nothing bad.

• 11d

I have taken a bunch of online test I can talk and be around people just fine and they never know I'm questioning everything they say

• Do you have a good friend to talk with?

Find a good friend someone you can talk out your feeling with.
    find a boyfriend, that's another alternative.

Or else go the expensive way and seek a therapist, you need one of the options. Someone to listen to you.

• 11d

I don't have friends and I have had 2 bfs before but I didn't quite believe them either I don't talk about my actual feelings

• 11d

Depression is not just about being sad. If you feel lonely, it's a problem. Either learn to cope alone and surpass that feeling or get help because it can become very critical.

• 11d

I haven't been depressed in 4 year's I know how to live with how I am I don't have a problem with it sence i have always been that way