Which of these names sounds best?

Francesco

Alessandro

Stephano

Alfredo

Giovanni

Marco

Armando

I have two of those names but I'm just curious to know of these which is the best sounding, in your opinion?

• Francesco
  • Alessandro
  • Stephano
  • Alfredo
  • Giovanni
  • Marco
  • Armando

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 7

• It's kind of an interesting question. I wish that we could somehow see the country of origin for these answers because as an American, I suspect that Giovanni would be the "coolest" sounding name. But this is highly cultural as names that sound interesting or exotic will vary for each culture/language. Like there are some Japanese anime where a character was given a name thinking it would sound exotic but the name ends up sounding like a common name in English or what not so it ends up getting changed when the film is exported.

• 17d

Well most of these are very common in Italy, so since my dad is Italian she wanted names that "fit" my brothers and sisters last name. It's interesting because I also agree Giovanni is a good choice. My youngest brother, Alessandro, has a name I always envy lol only my oldest brother got a Biblical name. My sisters all have Italian names too.

• 17d

my mom, I mean

• Francesco bro.

• Marco is perfect. Best name ever.

• Alfredo, that´s my name.

• 16d

Spaniard or Italian descent?

• 16d

It has to be Spanish descent because i am South American, and Spanish came to the Americas a long time ago, so there is no other way lol.

• giovanni

• Alessandro and Giovanni in my opinion

Sorry bro <3

• 17d

Haha wait till I showed this to mom. We were talking on the phone the other day, and she said she considered all these names for me and my brothers, but then decided to give me the worst!! lol I was making fun of her because of her terrible taste 😂

• 17d

lol yeah bro... hey your name is at least common enough that people can pronounce it

• 17d

Feeling better bro ❤

• Giovanni.