Do you believe in signs from the universe?

Long story short: fell very hard for a guy I met abroad, we both really liked each other. We slept together and it became weird. His issue was that I wasn't coming back to his city anytime soon (and he kinda has emotional issues) so he didn't want anything to happen, makes sense. I'm heartbroken but understanding.

My mom said it if it's meant to be, the world will find a way for me to get back to his city.

Fast forward 6 months, I'm offered a job in his city (haven't decided if I'll take it, have other options).

Signs or coincedence?

ps. This is a guy I've felt the strongest feelings ever in my life. We really liked each other but now he won't answer my messages, partly because he's forgets as he does with everyone and partly, I think, he thinks we'll never see each other again. I haven't told him and I don't know if I wanna because we ended on a weird note and I don't know if he still likes me and I don't want to impose myself on him or make him feel weird

13d I didn't apply for his city at all. Actually I didn't even wanna go back but an old aquintance hit me up and told me they wanted to offer me a job and it's a really good opportunity.

I had gotten over him after a few months back in the states but immediately once I did, this job offer came and the feelings flooded back

What Guys Said 26

• It's just a coincidence, universe doesn't send signs. You know, last year I met a girl one day, in the next day I accidentaly met her in a library and I had the most pleasant conversation with a woman last year, 4 days later I met her again by chance and we didn't stop talking anymore. I wanted to be with her after some months, but... she didn't want the same.

So, universe doesn't send signs. Coincidences can lead you to think that something is meant to be, but nothing is actually meant to be.

• Yes I believe in signs from the universe. I do believe in coincidences, but when a big one like that happens, I don't know, I might have to go with it. You guys didn't have a horrible ending, weird, but not horrible. You don't have to start anything with him again, but if the job is a great job, give it a try and see what happens. Good luck with whatever decision you make. I'm sure it'll be the right one.

• coincidence. i don't really believe the universe sends us signs

• Not only I believe, but I know "the Universe" gives you signs and feedback all the time. The Universe is not just dead material, it's intelligent, and our minds are just small part of that intelligence.

Are you supposed to be together? That I don't know. Just follow your intuition, it's the best guide.

• If you lost touch with him I wouldn't sign with the hopes/intent that you'll get back together with him. If 6 months ago he ended things, I would wager there's a good chance he's moved on.

Also no, I don't believe in anything beyond what we make our life.

• I don't believe in coincidences. Just because humans are too primitive to understand it, doesn't mean the Universe is in chaos. No, everything is in order and everything happens for a reason. We just can't know the exact reason right away.

• I'm not superstitious so no but it doesn't hurt to follow these "signs" for shits and giggles.

• Yeah I believe because sometimes we got signs from the universe Which can change our daily routine

• Coincidence! Just my opinion

• No..

• GO GET HIM GIRL!!!

• Only fools believe in coincidence.

• Yeah, sort of

• Yes.

• That's so awesome. You should tell him, since obviously he's a key reason for you to take that job in the first place.

• Sign and I think you should take it but not for him it's for your career life

• 13d

A sign for my career? I mean I applied for countries not even close to his cause I didn't wanna even go back for him cause that's crazy and I live for myself and I won't move for a guy I'm not dating blah blah but like my career and his possible love is converging. What do you think about that? I don't know what to think..

• 13d

Do you have any opinions of my hurting his pride?
      I see you're kinda young so I don't know if You'll know

• 13d

when did You hurt his pride !!
      you said the sex was bad
      it had to be bad he didn't have sex in 3 years what did he expect

• Never know what to believe anymore

• no I dont

• Go get your man, but be prepared to be heartbroken... just in case.

• No and stop following your feelings so much it's not good for you

• When Trump was elected I saw a sign that America would br great again.

• 12d

why is it when I ask a question.. either I get 0 answers or like 2 or 3.. and when she asks a question.. she got 46 answers

• 12d

@blazerock44 pussy power I guess.

• 12d

looooool

• can't understand the whole romance thing. humans are weird. women are weird.

• 12d

Men weird and complicated too

• 12d

I don't mean dated or flittered, I just mean they think and do same sh*t.

• 11d

@Dinaomg you should study women. they make men seem like girl scouts compared to hardcore vikings

• I thought I was seeing crazy signs from the universe about this one girl but then the signs stopped and it didn't work out so I was like wtf

• Maybe, maybe not. Still not an absolutely guarantee that you'll see him again and even if you do see him again, not an absolute guarantee that he'll want to actually date you and be in a serious committed relationship with you. You did say he's not answering your messages, at least not yet. From my perception of what you had said it just seemed like it was really just a fling or a one night stand. Only time will tell, if he starts answering and communicating with you again, it's possible you might still end up with him in a relationship or married. Otherwise, nope, sorry, it was only supposed to be a one time thing that won't happen ever again, so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high just in case.

• I do here at 25 I have never had a relationship so I feel that I'm meant to be single

• 12d

Lol that's nobody else's fault but your own

• 12d

Ya your attitude is bad. You need to change your attitude and start approaching again.

• 12d

So I can be humiliated

• Yes! No.

• 13d

What do you mean?

What Girls Said 28

• I think the opportunities are there, some more obvious than others but when we focus on a goal, make wishes, we become much more receptive & sensitive to them, as if our headlights come on by themselves & illuminate those possibilities.

If you really wanted to pack up & follow him, you would have considered much smaller, less ideal opportunities at his end before this good one appeared. Once moved, better jobs would have opened up. Apparently your wishes were only daydreams but still fulfilled.

• 6d

My wishes were just daydreams because I knew they were unrealistic. I would never get up and move to another country in the hope of him liking me cause that's ridiculous and illogical. I chose to try to move on but still let myself reminiscence of what could have been. The moment I decided it was time to move on, this job opportunity popped up

• 5d

Taking a job doesn't have to be permanent like a marriage

• Nope.

Make your decision about the job based on how you feel about the job and about moving to that city. Don't move a long distance away from your friends and family on the hopes of it working with some guy. That's not a good way to make your life decisions. If you do end up moving there, certainly hit him up and see what happens but don't put yourself in a position where you move there hoping something will happen with him only to be disappointed and stuck in a city you're alone in with a job you don't even want.

• Believing in 'signs from the universe' would mean believing in the existence of god. A god who's so 'almighty and powerful', yet still has time to send 'signs' that can be just as well (and way more realistically) explained as being purely coincidental or a result of wishful thinking.
    So.. no. I do not believe in 'signs'.

• It could be... but get to know him more. Like see if your beliefs and ideals match. Feelings can be awesome but if you want a relationship then I think you should get to know him more just to be sure.

• No, it's not rational. However, sometimes it feels like it, so I do go along with it :) I would take the offer up and see what happens, who knows, it could be meant to be.

• You were a one fling. Thats it.

• I believe in signs from God, but I also believe we like to think things are signs from God when they're not.

• 12d

Ya exactly, to our convenience we make the connection but i think in the end it really has to do with our self conscience telling us so maybe go for it

• 12d

@Zazzz Especially when it's something we really want. Like when we're just lazy and we think God is telling us to quit our jobs, or if we have a great interest in someone, we think they're sent from him but in reality it's us trying to convince ourselves.

• I feel like this is a sign! If you want you can go off anon, and message me, I'm in the same situation as you.

• I believe in signs from God :p

• have you been watching kung fu panda 3?

• Well according to those I asked with questions about destiny and such - God gives you a wife or husband when you operate by his rules. You chose to have sex with him before marriage - even before a relationship was solidified between the two of you - in my eyes - this disqualifies your eligibility to have a relationship with him that is blessed by God.

• it might be both

• No I don't. If you believe in signs and fate you just end up dissapointed

• i believe in miracle.. and i call that miracle.. God knows how to do things so just take the opportunity and let see how

• Don't base taking a job or not on a guy you really don't know. Take it if it's the job you really want and you can see yourself being really happy and successful.

The rest IF fate will fall into place wherever whatever you decide to do

• Nope I don't believe in signs of universe XD

• I think it's a sign, but the idea of all this is very romanticized in my head.

• I don't believe in signs cos I'm just cynical like that, so I'd say it's a (fortunate) coincidence.

• I believe in signs from God.. to me He is the Universe so yes.. I do.

• Yes, take the job!!!

• it was a sign
    you had an option
    either move on or give it another go

if you really wanted to see him again you wouldve

• SIGN!!!

• Yes, "Faith"

• do it if you get back together then kudos but if not its a great new experience

• No such thin

• 11d

I just realized this posted I wasn't even finished typing. My phone was jamming. I meant to say such thing as coincidence. Look up Abraham hicks on YouTube :)

• Coincidence

• Look up law of attraction and synchronicity

• 12d

This is super interesting.

The moment I realized I probably would never see him again, I got this job offer. Hmm

• 12d

Do you believe in the validity of synchronicity l?

• I barely post anything here and today I stopped by to say hi to friend I made here a while ago. When I saw your question I had to answer too. Call this sign too! As I woke up extra early this morning and like someone told me to come in this site to check on my friend and first thing I saw was your question! Please search twin flames! Yes, universe does send signs!
    There are no accidents. Did you start noticing 11:11 by any chance? On clock, or addresses, receipts and others. As this is another sign of twin flame in your life. Also please read twin flame runner chaser. Best of luck and may you find your happiness!!!