What Are Your Thoughts On Pac-Man?

I'll tell you mine in the updates What Are Your Thoughts On Pac-Man?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 19

• Played it when I was a kid. Simple but fun. Wish I was better at it though, haha. Frustrating when my thumbs don't do what my brain wants, but I guess that's just what being good at video games is😅

• Just another good way to kill time, and it can be played for free on the internet. So many variations and clones.

• great game. simple concept but actually pretty tough

• Lol its a pretty fun time killer.

• I haven't played that game in years. I really enjoyed Centipede, Space Invaders, Pac Man, even Pong. . . because they were so different from anything that we had done before! Of course, that was many years ago, and now these games all seem extremely simplistic and outdated.

• Impressed. The game was implemented in hardware along with other games from the 80s. You can actually download the firmware online and program it into a cheap CPLD. Used in conjunction with a CHA driver and you can put the game in a joystick which I believe has already been done. Now if they could only be that efficient when writing the Windows operating system instead of having an army of people writing object oriented code independent of one another.

• I use to have a really high scores on that in the 80s when playing it on the arcade machine, I even have the app on my phone

• 17d

I was going to joke around and ask you if you meant the guy that uses that screen name on here, lo

• I have absolutely no opinion about him.

• 17d

The game not the person

• 17d

I honestly couldn't care less about you and okay what ever you say

• 17d

It doesn't take effort to present the downvote button

• Ms. Pac-Man is better

• Loved playing the game at the arcade when it came out

BUT

It had nothing on GALAGA

• I always found it boring and annoying. Eventually the ghosts get so fast and are able to trap you, so it's inevitable (unless you're Billy Mitchell)

The more recent ones like DX are more fun but even as someone who has that sort of attitude of wanting to get everything done and perfect, I don't find the game that enjoyable.

• epic game

• I love Pac Man Championship Edition DX for Steam.

• It's a fun game but it makes me lose.

• It was a cool game in the 80's, but it's kinda outdated... long time ago.

• He iight.

• We went our separate ways.

• I loved it

• Never mastered it :)