Do you think couples who fight all the time can make it in the long run?

My friend is currently in a relationship where she fights all the time with her boyfriends, it's been this way for years. When things are good they are like two love birds but when it's bad they insult each other and sometime even put their business on social media. To me, it doesn't look like a healthy relationship and I worry that she won't be happy in the end.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it would get any better for them even if they would date someone else. I don't think the problem is that they are not good couple, but they both have similar issues about themselves which makes the conflicts occur. Even if they went separate ways, they would attract similar relationships until they "solve their own issues"

• 13d

It wouldn't get any better**

• 13d

Lol the messaging and posting sucks on gags. I've done the same.

• 13d

@Zazzz yea there should be edit button, but maybe they don't want you to change your opinion or something, who knows.

• No. It takes a lot of energy out the relationship when you are arguing all the time. My wife and I have some disagreements but we haven't had a nice good argument since the beggining of this year.

• No, according to they way you said things are going they're better off alone or with someone else.

• In my experience no

• Not likely

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not surprised she fights a lot as she has boyfriends. it must be exhausting. I know when I'm tired, I'm grumpy and I don't even have one boyfriend. if they are some people are passionate when It comes to love but to start putting things on social media is highly immature and won't end well.