Are black eyes ugly?

I have dark brown eyes and I hate it...

What Guys Said 7

• Mmmm. I prefer the lighter color eyes. But I also have blue eyes, so naturally I like ones that are similar to mine. Almost-black eyes are sorta weird, sometimes, yes. To be blunt. Like a dolls eyes. Or shark eyes. I'm sorry to say it. But I'm probably in the minority. But, at the same time, I've seen a lot of very dark colored eyes that seemed to... shine brighter than lighter colored eyes.

But, the serenity prayer rings true. I think everyone has *something* they hate about themselves.

"grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference"

You can't change the color of your eyes. Well. You could with contacts. So, in a superficial setting, that would probably work. Unless it made you feel "fake", but I wouldn't think it would be a big deal. And hardly anyone would really care that they weren't your "real" eyes.

But, if, for whatever reason, you just don't want to wear colored contacts or slightly/lighter brown contacts, then you just have to learn to accept the color of your eyes. It's not really a big deal.

But I wouldn't call them "ugly".

• Personally eye color has always been a non-issue for me. So long as the eye shape looks good, then everything's fine.

• They are beautiful :)
    Some people like rainbow colors. I like brown, I especially like the patterns if they are unique. If you look closely, and ignore the color, brown eyes tend to have more interesting and varied patterns in them. You can see them in the mirror if teh light is brighter.

• Dark brown eyes are amazing! I love them. They have real depth.

• Not ugly at all

• Why would they be ugly? They're warm and you're a woman.

• No they are not, i've got black eyes and they are hot AF.

What Girls Said 13

• No. I think black eyes are gorgeous. I have green eyes and when I was little I was very upset because I didn't have black or dark brown eyes hahaha.

• dont hate it, they can be just as pretty as anything else

• nope

• Ummm no

• I love my eyes so don't know what your talking about.

• I have brown eyes and I love it.
    Embrace your traits woman.

• dark brown is not black so don't worry

• Nope. They're deep, mysterious, and the color goes well with a variety of eye shadow colors.

• No such thing as "black" eyes, and the darker the eyes the sexier and more mysterious (in both girls and guys)

• They're common, not ugly.

• On white people yes, on Latino and Asian it's cute

• Of course not, they're as beautiful as any other eye colour.

• Nope. Theyre actually my favorite type of eyes. Deep and mysterious (: