Is this weird/creepy?

Lots of people are afraid of bugs.
But I love them and always have. I've kept an ant farm, raised ladybugs, I wanted to catch my own ant queen and raise a colony of fire ants, but my mom hates bugs and refused to let me. Sometimes at summer camp (im a cit) I will hold bees, yellow jackets, spiders, millipedes, woodlice etc and show the younger kids and tell them stuff about whatever I'm holding. I let bugs (even wasps) crawl on my neck and face and have never gotten stung or bitten (besides parasitic ones, like mosquitoes and ticks) Is this weird? Creepy?

What Guys Said 1

• No it isn't weird or creepy. There's lots of women entymologists. I'm personally into reptiles

• 10d

reptiles are cool. I like rattlesnakes and black mambas a lot

• 10d

really? I didn't know that

• 10d

The others require UVB lighting and you only get it from special bulbs. Without it they die a slow death from metabolic bone disease. UVB is how their bodies absorb calcium. The turtles you see basking on logs at a pond aren't just getting warm they're also getting UVB radiation for their health. For some strange reason snakes don't require it

What Girls Said 1

• Not that weird. People have different interests. This one is a bit more unusual but you can still find plenty of people who are the same.