What says boobs do you all have?

I'm 16 and I have I or J cup boobs and I want to see what size you girls have? And how it makes you feel. I'm starting to have back pain now it sucks.

10d So I'm 32 J or 34 depending the bra for those of you who asked

What Guys Said 11

• Omg I'm sorry for you :/

• Double DDs lol. I just try to be funny. I'm sorry

• I'm not a girl but if i was i'd probably be an b or c cup
    i determined because of how big my family members bra sizes are.

• 10d

are you going to have surgery

• 9d

Maybe I'm having back pain so maybe

• 9d

Id want my wife to stay just like that
      but if you're in pain, I wish you the best

• That's big.

• I'd imagine so, most girls start getting back pain when they get D cups and up and in in serve cases some have to get reductions because of the pain.

• Perfect.

• not gonna tell, don't wanna make all the ladies jealous on here :P

• 32j? don't wanna be creepy but what does that look like? When googleing it I get stuff I don't think is right

• J cup but what band size? May be you are a fat girl and have a 44 band size.

• 10d

32J so not fat well hope not

• 10d

Those type of boobs are really very big. I have never seen any girl having such big size in India. And at 32 J (natural) , boys will just think you are super sexy. Some will be jealous. But I know , it's all hot and sweet from outside. But the real pain and suffering lies inside. Gravity can destroy the shape of your boobs. Try to keep your boobs perky by doing regular massage and chest exercises of your pectoral muscles which hold your breasts

• 9d

Thank you for the suggestion

• flat stomach or not? if flat then= perfect.

• bad girl ;)

What Girls Said 18

• 30D : )
    You can't just say what cup you are and expect us to know what size it is lol, band 30 and band 34 of the same cup size are completely different sizes.

• 10d

32 or 34 depends on the brand

• I'm between an A and a B. I used to be insecure about how small they are and only wear push-up bras.
    Now, that's all in the past! I only wear tiny bralettes and sports bras now that do nothing to emphasize my size. And I take advantage with off-shoulder, etc necklines. I've learned to embrace my small bust.

• 34 C

• 34D.

• 36L and I hate it. Especially the pain. When I was in 8th grade I was a G cup and I felt like crying because of having to run 1 mile.

• 34 DD

• 36b I have a handful so I'm good they don't hurt or anything... Hope you find relief in the near future that sounds really painful:(

• A cup, I wish I had a bit more. Not even a push-up bra gives me cleavage :D

• 36 D

• That must suck... I have a 36D

• Im a D cup

• I have B cup size size of boobs..

• DD or E, depending on what bra. But I normally wear sports bras 90% of the time.

• im a 32 d :)

• damn im 16 and have a DD and get a little back pain when you get older get a breast reduction so you won't have severe back problems

• I'm a A cup

• From which country are you? Because it's impossible to have such a size where I live it's crazy. Are you from Japan or China?
    I'm a C cup since I lost weight I was a E cup before.

• 10d

Canada

• 5d

Well I think so but people say no ummmI'm a 32 around

• 5d

I think your normal after it depend on your weight and height

• Size* I am a DD