Question for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?

• PrecambrianQuestion for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?
  • Early Paleozoic Question for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?
  • Late PaleozoicQuestion for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?
  • MesozoicQuestion for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?
  • CenozoicQuestion for anyone who's interested in paleontology, what is your favorite Era in Earths' history?
  • Not interested in Paleontology

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Who even finds interest in the Precambrian era... It's literally just useless weeds and moving un-identified creatures 😂😂😂

• I choose Mesozoic. Far enough to find something extinct that still has action and adventure. Should be exciting.

• I like Mesozoic, Paleozoic and Cenozoic Era, they all had quite interesting prehistoric animals.