I've decided to be single from now on, what do people do to spend time when they are single? I have been for a while but wondering what others do?

I have same sex friends, but can't spend all my time with friends. I don't want to be friends with guys anymore like when I was younger because it seems to lead to relationship thoughts, no offense as guys are great. I have a child so I try to be home with him so he can get rest for school so I feel semi trapped in the house. We do things during the weekend, I teach some classes, have get together sometimes and go to church. We try to do hiking when up north weather allows it and movies sometimes. Sometimes during the weekdays I wonder what many single people do to pass and enjoy times. What do you do or did you do when single? Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Work, shop, cook, clean, stroll, sleep. And if there is more time then go to events where I can interact with strangers.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• hi, mmm if you dont mind id like to ask some questions, you make a declaration here, what has led to this? you are putting up a rule of no friendships with the male gender due to your reason, specific events caused this view? and how so can you go on and live a single life and do outwardly social things without having any male contact? how old is your child? do you have the possibility of exchanging childcare with another mum you know in the week or weekends? xx