What's your IQ, if you know it?

What's your IQ, if you know it?

Most Helpful Girl

• A bold question! (Are only people with a reasonably high score going to answer? Will you assume I am stupid if I *don't* answer? How high would it have to be that mentioning it might seem like bragging?) Anyway, I got 147, if those internet tests are to be believed...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah. I love this question because it lets me brag. 153 as an average verified score. Had to do that to get access into this exclusive nerd club when I was 17.
    Now with that said, it wasn't 153 at the start. I studied a bit on how to perform well on an IQ test. Not otherwise improving my mental capacities at all and gaining significantly higher results. So while I'd love to lord it over other people, IQ really only shows you how good you are at taking IQ tests.

• 9d

"Exclusive nerd club"?

• 9d

@redeyemindtricks Its completely free, just niche and few people have several real IQ tests done. Since they need to be monitored and everything. Outside of that I've always been of the opinion that declining to pay membership is the final test of many IQ tests.

• 9d

So what do the members of this club do, then?

If there are only fifty of you, scattered all around the world... can you even socialize?
      How many members are even capable of socializing, anyway?

What Girls Said 11

• My IQ is 4.

• hi, a few years ago me and my ex partner took the mensa iq test, i scored 126 and he got 127, after discovering this isn't a bad score that didn't matter to me as much as him SO annoyingly scoring one point more than me... lol bitter girlfriend haha xx

• high enough to know that some people have no self confidence. so knowing your iq would only make them believe that this actually measures their intelligence so, in turn, they would stop trying. if you stop trying to learn, you just become dumb.

• The only legit one I took, my IQ was 142 and that was I think when I was senior in high school. Not genius, but near it. The school makes all their seniors take it before they leave to see how their education program is going. You take the first one in 3rd grade, the second in 8th, and the last one in 12th.

• 11d

That's weird... because the whole point of IQ tests (as opposed to basically every other standardized test) is that they're supposed to be unaffected by education/schooling.

In other words, if the goal is to evaluate the effectiveness of classroom education, an IQ test is quite literally the worst instrument they could possibly use.

• 11d

@redeyemindtricks It wasn't to evaluate classroom progress I don't think. They still use it and my friends work there as teachers and the teachers don't use the results to teach in their classroom. I think it was literally just for bragging rights. That's the type of high school I went to. And many more schools want bragging rights for other things. Like the school I teach at is giving our students some prestigious Achieve3000 test to prove that the kids are learning.

It's completely stupid. And, no, I don't believe my IQ is 142. More in the earlier 130's possibly, but not the 140's at all. That's near genius.

• 11d

Interesting.

• Meh...120. But I don't like all this iq thing haha. I don't think that this numbe defines your intelligence. You know... there are more kinds of intelligence: visual, acoustic, kinetic, logical etc.

• 1, surely!

• Don't know it, but I assume it'd be average.

• I took a bunh of IQ test, legit ones and online ones. The average was somewhere around 138.

• I took this test: http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I got 147.

• I probably will get around 100

• Something around 120, like 118 or 122, I can't remember

What Guys Said 17

• My IQ is 133.
    I had a psych eval every three years.
    Generally the only upside was that I got reminded of my IQ cause they'd also go over my psychological problems.

• 12d

But it included an IQ test and my last result was 133

• 12d

"I got reminded of my IQ cause they'd also go over my psychological problems."
      By which I mean the results always reminded me that I have a high IQ,
      of course it slightly fluctuated like it does but yeah

• I got 131 in this online test made by Mensa http://test.mensa.no/

• 134 is the score I got when I was tested ages ago.

• Everyone online seems to always has a genius level IQ, but oddly enough never have anything to show for it

• 10d

How do you know we have nothing to show for it? I've got a physics degree with first class honours, and got high distinctions in every subject - is that proof enough?

• Around 120 when I last tested but who knows now

• 100 is average and 140 is genius. I have a feeling that a lot of posters would be disappointed to find out their actual IQ is. Internet tests are bogus and report a wildly inflated score

• Mine is 92 took that one test.

• 127-ish. That's before I became educated though, sooo, I don't know anymore.

• When i was tested as a little kid it was 115.

• According to the test I have IQ of 137.

• 29..😅

• 116 if i remember corect

• Honestly higher then probably anyone on this site

• liars all over the place. these girls claiming near 140 aren't even 40... .

• 139 according to a two hour test I paid for about 5 years ago.

• 11d

The free ones I've seen are pretty inaccurate and don't have many questions.

• My IQ is corn

• 9000