How would you react if someone peed on themselves because they were scared of you?

Every time you come by that person would scream and cry. They would begin to shake uncontrollably and pee on themselve without noticing.

• I would be disgusted
  • I would be creeped out
  • I would be nice and tell them that there's nothing to be afraid of
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd think there is something wrong with me or something terribly wrong that i've done that would cause such a reaction in a person

What Guys Said 15

• If someone had that level of reaction I would assume that it was based on some pretty deep trauma. I would be pretty concerned as to how that might relate to me, because I'm not in the habit of traumatising people to the point that they lose control of their bladder. I'd probably call mental health services for the person's own good.

• I've had people afraid of me, but not THAT crazy level of fear. That's a pretty extreme reaction to anything less than a T. Rex (on land) or Great White Shark (in the ocean)...

• It would be so weird because that's what scared dogs do

• I'd just walk away.

• The fuck? What a wuss.

• I probably would laugh at first and then ask if it was for real and what there problem was?

• I'd probably give out a quick burst of giggles and walk away. I mean I'd like to help them, but they made the whole scene so very awkward

• i would go find a jellyfish and throw it on them ;) why waste the opportunity

• I would say "ssshhhhh there's nothing to fear" Then I would kneel down beside them and start humming to them and gently rub their head. Then I would slowly pull off their pants and perform oral sex on them.

• I step around the urine and continue on with my day...

• damn it feels good to be a gansgster

• I'd laugh out loud

• id be disgusted by how weak that person is

• Its happened when I've gone demon.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be extremely creeped out. I cannot phathom how a person gets to such a point where they can control themselves on an emotional level so little that they piss themselves, scream and cry if I just walk by, especially considering I'm a generally unthreatening person.

I would avoid them and honestly shun them completely, clearly they don't want anything to do with me and they have a few emotional screws loose.

• i'd just go. there's no point.