Have you ever regretted not asking for their number?

So you meet this person who you like and seem to click, and you end up having a good time together. But then you both leave and you didn't get their number, or gave them yours.

Has this ever happened to you, and did/do you regret it?

• Yes
    59% (10)62% (13)61% (23)Vote
  • No
    29% (5)19% (4)24% (9)Vote
  • I've never met someone like that
    12% (2)19% (4)15% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

What Girls Said 6

• I seem to only meet stimulating people while in a relationship, so, no, haha. I can't regret not following up.

0|1
    0|0
  • #guilty
    Indeed I am one of those people :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times. Being too much of a pussy to get a guys number hurts

0|2
    0|0
  • Never happened to me and i would always get their contact information.

0|1
    0|0
  • is this about the same girl? XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I meet a guy and we talked for hours... Now he's gone

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• yes it's happened to me. i regretted it for a time but no longer

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I was having a good conversation going with this female fed ex driver for awhile and ended off getting her name since we both had to go and then I realized she must have been interested and regretted not getting her number

0|1
    0|0
  • No, mainly because i look at those situations differently... in the sense that we weren't together long enough to fuck it up

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have I've been so shy though to ask her

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it would be stupid not to ask if you guys click why wouldn't you its way to easy. I ask wheather I think there intrested or not if their not right now it could possibly change in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • I should be. But I can't really say I had a passionate connection enough with anyone to warrant regretting not to get a number.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happened to me when I met this girl at a club a few weeks ago. It's a darn shame.

0|1
    0|0
    • 16d

Why didn't you ask for her number?

• 16d

Honestly, I don't know... I was so drunk that night, I keep thinking to myself ever since "why the hell did I not get her number?"