Have you ever regretted not asking for their number?

So you meet this person who you like and seem to click, and you end up having a good time together. But then you both leave and you didn't get their number, or gave them yours.

Has this ever happened to you, and did/do you regret it?

• Yes
    59%(10)61%(23)Vote62%(13)
  • No
    29%(5)24%(9)Vote19%(4)
  • I've never met someone like that
    12%(2)15%(6)Vote19%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• I seem to only meet stimulating people while in a relationship, so, no, haha. I can't regret not following up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I should be. But I can't really say I had a passionate connection enough with anyone to warrant regretting not to get a number.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Many times. Being too much of a pussy to get a guys number hurts

• #guilty
    Indeed I am one of those people :)

• Never happened to me and i would always get their contact information.

• is this about the same girl? XD

• I meet a guy and we talked for hours... Now he's gone

What Guys Said 6

• yes it's happened to me. i regretted it for a time but no longer

• Yeah I was having a good conversation going with this female fed ex driver for awhile and ended off getting her name since we both had to go and then I realized she must have been interested and regretted not getting her number

• No, mainly because i look at those situations differently... in the sense that we weren't together long enough to fuck it up

• Yes I have I've been so shy though to ask her

• I think it would be stupid not to ask if you guys click why wouldn't you its way to easy. I ask wheather I think there intrested or not if their not right now it could possibly change in the future.

• Happened to me when I met this girl at a club a few weeks ago. It's a darn shame.

• Why didn't you ask for her number?

• Honestly, I don't know... I was so drunk that night, I keep thinking to myself ever since "why the hell did I not get her number?"