Do you like to make fun of virgin males on this site?

• Yes I do
  • No I do not

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing to make fun of

What Girls Said 6

• No because there's nothing wrong with virgins. Also I don't make a habit of making fun of people.

• No , that's so lame and immature. I never make fun of anyone on here.. for any reason. It's not in my nature to ridicule or antagonize people. Besides, why would anyone want to make fun of virgins.

• 14d

Because we virgins are generally viewed as "Beta" or subhuman trash. Its what society has painted us as. I've had very personal experiences getting shamed for it. Even on Facebook. Society dictates that if a man has not lost his virginity by a certain age 16-19 then they are to be considered garbage and left to die as such. Female virgins are usually treated much better. I know it sounds extreme and sexist, but its just the way shit is. I definitely didn't decide that crap

• 14d

Yeah, Its amazing how much has changed in the last 15 years. Thinking back, its as if walking into another dimension. I miss the stories my grandparents used to tell about their younger years. Shit has changed so much it seems unreal.

• 14d

@JesseBrooks

I agree! I often love listening to elderly people's stories of their younger days

• I'm Virgin myself so obviously no.

• I like to make fun of most of the boys on this site regardless of their sexual status.

• I don't, there is nothing weird about being virgin

• Nope.

What Guys Said 12

• i came from a society that considers being virgin as the norm and non-virgins as shameful. Now that i came to Canada it's kinda switched up to exact opposite where non-virgins are many and very common and virgins are Rare as fk.

Just cause society looks at something in a certain way doesn't mean you have to adopt whatever the society tells you. I'm a 23 year old virgin and i say that with all might and confidence infront of everyone and when someone asks 'WHY the fk' which by the way i had many ask me that, i tell them that's the life i chose, you choose your own life and i chose my own. by the way, the people who actually respect me for choosing this life are way more than the people who ask me why and want to make fun of me. most of the people especially girls Support me and respect me for that.

If you on the other hand did not have my same situation and was just 'not lucky' and got to age of 35 then there are other things you need to work on. like becoming more confident, getting in shape... etc. I can give you any tips you like especially when it comes to building confidence

• Im a 28 year old virgin myself. There are always those who think our plight is funny. Add anonymity to it and, you know... Then there's those who think we should pull out our wizard wand and magically become non virgins. Then there are those who dont really care, and will tell you its not a big deal. Then there are those who try and give you generic fairy tale advice. But for the most part, I've talked to a lot of decent people here who dont treat us like subhuman trash. My experiences have been positive so far, which is frickin NUTZ. I had to run to the window and check to see if pigs weee flying :)

• Since I'm one myself, I don't do that, obviously.

• No I do not

• Nope i don't. Being a virgin shouldn't be a crime or something looked at as a failure to society. And really sex isn't that big of a deal either.

• I don't see why we should.

• Nah I used to be one when I made an account here years ago

• Why only male virgins and not just virgins?

No, that's childish as F.

• Depends on how old they are

• 14d

the older the better to make fun of?

• 14d

@Kaazsz lol. Yeah, I've read advice for virgins like myself on numerous sites. And I summed it all into a couple categories. 1) The 'get gud' advice and 2) Pull out your magic wand and magically grant yourself non virginity. Lol there's other category as well, like the 'advice' they give is just to shut down our needs, downplay it like its not all that. There a quote i read on a site not to long ago by John Callahan- Sexis like air, It isn't important until your not getting any.

• 14d

I don't know. Almost anyone should be able to not only find sex, but find someone to be with them. Just be nice, clean, helpful, and someone will keep you around

• I feel like seriously pissed off at women when they do this, like the guy is in not enough pain

• 14d

Its happened to many times. Had like 6 different women in a row come onto me then freak when they figured out i was a virgin. Im like what? You just wanted to, now your disgusted because im a virgin? That feels awesome. Then, get this, I hear they posted shit on Facebook basically villainizing me because of it. Not all women are trash like that, but the majority I've met have been.

• they just consider you beta, bad lover or gay. nothing unusual for female thinking.

• 14d

God that beta word is like nails on a chalkboard.

• 14d

@JesseBrooks it exists though. this is a fallen world we are not in the garden of eden. in a fallen world animalistic intincts prevail... .

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 100% OF GIRLS CLAIMING THEY DON'T? THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS...