A guys shoe size?

Does a guys shoe size depend on the size of his 🍆?

0|0
3|18

What Guys Said 18

• Not true. Rumor has it it's the guy hand size that tells how big he is. And if you don't believe me research it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "We dare you to not look at your hand after reading this: Guys with shorter index fingers than ring fingers tend to have bigger penises than guys with the opposite digit scenario, finds a new study in the Asian Journal of Andrology."
    (...)
    "The connection: The testosterone men get exposed to while they’re still fetuses controls both penis and finger length, the researchers explain."

Try the hands, xD

0|1
    0|0
  • no man... it's not true..

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what they say about a guy with big feet. Big socks

1|0
    0|0
  • From various studies I've seen online (from real events where it has actually been measured), no, there is no correlation with shoe size. Or hand size, another common myth.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm a big man on both ends

0|0
    1|0
  • Always. And his nuts are the size of his middle finger length divided by 5 then multiplied by 2 square. Everyone knows this.

0|0
    0|0
    • 12d

Thanks. I wanted to say something like that. Some people out there are really dump.

• There is apparently a correlation according to a few small studies but its not a given.
    Level of arousal and use can also increases size in the long term (I assume by expanding blood vestals or stretching tissue) though only by so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hae big hands and big feet. You are free to figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • some say it does. I have no idea. I have an almost 8 going on 9 inch dick and I wear a size 12 South African size shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Science says no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a myth. My eggplant is huge but my feet are tiny

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no correlation

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop objectifing men, please!
    Do women who objectify men have small brains?

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has well above regular sized feet my schlong is about average.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao... a lot of women who go off of that will be HIGHLY disappointed.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol, not at all. But I hear that you can tell by the size of his hand, which I find to be quite true.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0