Go anonymous and tell me your secret?

Everyone has them. I want to hear yours.

Dare you say your biggest secret?

I'll tell you mine soon.

What Guys Said 21

• I have nothing to hide

• *gasp* no.

• I don't need to go anonymous , my secret is : I have never had sex

• I don't really have any secrets...
    hmmm...

i can't live without my mom
    so if she were to die... i would probably end myself

• I don't have any secrets ;) i don't see the point in hiding anything

• let us turn the tables a little. you tell us yours and then we tell you ours. . .

• 14d

You''ll just have to wait :)

• I have a penis

• i'm attracted to violence. i like it and dont like it. it scares me badly but also arouses me. I've been in life or death situations with people dying around me and some other gruesome stuff and it fucked me up. but i still am drawn to the power of it.

• i nip the butts of random girls way too often

• I hate my mother, haven't spoke with her in 6 years and it fucks me up but she is a peace of shit, she had a stroke and I visited her and she promised she would stop drinking and she kept doing it and was being really destructive and I didn't want to see her do it anymore, she already messed me up as a kid by trying to make me hate my dad and tried manipulating me so she could get back at him. She let my sister do drugs and sleep with older guys when she was young, my sister also dropped out of high school and then became a heroine addict prostitute and left oir family she tried to use me for money so she could get drugs. The whole time I stood by my dad's side watching it all tear him apart. My dad and I aren't the type to hug and say we love each other or show affection but we have a deep connection. Deep down inside I don't trust woman and each time I get rejected it destroys me inside and numbs me more and more. I have major issues and they expose everything woman find unattractive but there is nothing I can do so I'm stuck in a limbo of misery stacked on a dead end job working 60 to 70 hours a week on night shift risking my life climbing 350ft towers every night for basically shit pay. I am a miserable person with nothing to offer and I hate myself and I don't think it will ever change its like my life is pointless ever since I was young it's been nothing but negative seeing my dad hitting my mom and going back and forth with them. I'm over life nothing good ever happens I just never get lucky.

• I used to be about 6 inches long down there with a downward curve and has serious premature ejaculation. It kept me from getting laid a lot of times as i was really worried and didn't want any girl to know. I got determined to do sonething about it and found about PE (penis exercising) over the net. After a couple of years i fixed everything. Size increase by almost 2 inches and significantly less curve. Can also last very long and rarely have dry (multiple) orgasms. Have had pretty intense sex life since then. Noone knows about this.

• I watch hentai

• I want to die

• I secretly love you.

• I use the vacuum cleaner to masturbate.

• Mine is that I don't trust any of my freinds. None of them are true to their word and often flake. So if I can't trust them to be some where when they agreed. How can I trust them with more important things?

• I have had sex with a few closely related women in my family over the years.

• I had affair with a married woman.

• I love young men!

• still a virgin

• 14d

For any particular reason?

• 14d

No it is not just time to meet new people

• I had sex with a 300 pound woman

What Girls Said 10

• Hmmm then that means I'd also have to tell @fakename123 cause I'd feel bad you know and he doesn't 😂😏

• 14d

Girl. I am too curious for my own good so naturally I would be nosey.

• My biggest secret is that I don't tell random ass people on the internet my biggest secrets 🤔

• I'm in love with a married man I work with. He feels the same way I do. We have never acted on these feelings. We have loved each other for about 10 years.

• I have 2 sides.

• 14d

pink & blue only allowed.

• I'm in love with a friend of mine and I can't forget about him even though he's hurt me countless times. I'd never felt this way before and it makes me feel so stupid.

• i have a serious black guy fetish, i really really want a black cock in my white pussy

• I'm secretly still afraid I won't find true financial stability... or at least not for a really long time and it makes me feel pretty insecure. I worry about getting it all together. Most people my age already do.

• I hate the 8 grader at my school a passion they are such 12ves.

• I have a criminal record because I used to steal things when I was young...

• 14d

Did you get it when you were younger? Don't they waive these things if you are under a certain age?

• 14d

Well yes, youngER - apparently by 26 you are supposed to know better!

• i was suppose to stay virgin until i get married and im not anymore..

• 14d

don't feel bad, its a bullshit concept anyway IMHO.

• 14d

We need to respect cultures but we don't need to obey them 100% :)

• 14d

i agree and thats why i wrnt rogue... lol