Why do I feel like I will be alone forever?

Truth is I don't think I have to be alone forever but I think I will be. I'm 22 years old I don't have a lot of friends I even try to avoid friendship. People are friendly to me and I try to acknowledge them back as much as possible but I'm not looking for friends. Relationships seem cool and also seems like the best thing in life but after I think about it relationships can be depressing and horrible I'm way too flawed for that. I stay away from getting too attached to people. I'm afraid of hurting others and also getting hurt. I feel like I want money but that's only because I want to be able to take care of myself without having to tolerate living with others, other then that I have no interest in money, but money buys freedom and gets you what you want. I'm irresponsible I'm selfish and stubborn. Also having internet access is making me less social.

What Girls Said 2

• You seem like you want loneliness. Of course, if you want to be alone, then you'll be alone forever. But is it that good to be alone? I personally don't think so. Let me tell you why : if you were alone on an island, completely isolated from society would you still feel that you have a purpose? Of course not.
    Being alone is not good. You say people are friendly with you which is awesome. There are a lot of people who would wish to make many friends. Be friendly. My advice :)

• well , you must to try to have a social life now because money buys mostly the things you want but it doesn't buy your happiness no matter what have you tried and you must also to be brave to do it because you can't know what may happen next and if you think you can do all by money than you will never be happy

What Guys Said 1

• Then get out of home for the start. Don't use internet frequently if it's bad for you.