What is the dumbest thing you've heard all day?

One of the dumbest thing I've heard was a friend of mine saying that India was NOT part of Asia... smh.
What is the dumbest thing you guys have heard?

What Guys Said 5

• I heard a real gem the other day... we have an air compressor for car tires at my shop and people just need to come in and ask it be turned on... well the other day I had a guy ask if we gave receipts for the air he used... it was a definite SmH moment for me.

• "I cheated, is this normal?" Like wtf? Obviously it's not normal

• " Only Texas is in the west "

• Let's meet on site at 10pm...

• 16d

Uhh... it depends on where you live though...
      and no thanks. -_-

• 16d

Ohhhhhh
      Ok sorry I thought you meant you wanted me to meet you on this site at 10pm...
      heheheh sorry

• 16d

No way I don't try to pick up girls on here and it says your 13 so I'm not a pedophile either!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Once when I was working at a convenience store and a lady came in and asked for $4 cash in coins (for all the Americans on here, the smallest note we have in NZ is $5).

• 16d

Same in Australia. It's so weird to me how the Americans have $1 notes, like did you not have enough gold or something? Tryna kill them trees?

• 15d

What if something was $2 but we only had $5 bills? We would have to get all coins back which sucks

• 15d

@LoloWaye Yeah it's annoying, but you don't really think twice about it. I'm just used to it and I'm sure a lot of other NZers and Aussies are too.

• Idiots here asking such an obvious question. And then when you check the age, they're like older than you

• That my nans friends neices daughter who is twenty seems to think it's okay to be an abusive little shit and her mum lets it happen because she's 'used to it'.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

• My friend tried to convince me that she was born in 1990. I had to explain to her that I was born in February 1990, so I’m 26, yet her birthday is the day after Thanksgiving and she’ll be turning 27, so she had to have been born in 1989. She was convinced her birth year was 1990, despite knowing that she is several months older than me.

Seriously. My friend is a dunce.

• 'Jackson can't have sex because he is a hermaphrodite' - Cheryse Palmer 23 November

• Lmaoooooo is your friend an immigrant from Moon?😂