What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?

Mine was let go of a best friend.

What Girls Said 1

• I say this a lot on here, and I've just mentioned it in another answer, but it was kicking my son's dad out of our lives.
    We're taught that children need their fathers, but I want my son to have a positive male role model, and he does have those around him, it's just that his dad isn't one of them.
    Whether this comes back to bite me remains to be seen.
    It may not be the end of things, we we're waiting on a court date right now as he's applied for visitation so we'll see what happens. He was denied visitation in our interim hearing so that's what I'm preparing for here.
    My ex hasn't seen my son for over almost two years ( he's 2 1/2 now) for a year of that he was in Prison, but keeping him away for the past 10 months has been so difficult. Not so much in that he's been physically aggressive about it apart from one instance when he'd just come out from HDC, but it's my own guilt I struggle with. Not just towards my little boy, but because I do know that it's hard for my ex partner. I've lost sleep over how this must be for him, and I've felt the cruellest person many times, but I know why I've had to do it, and that's always what I've got to remember.

What Guys Said 1

• Raise my younger brother and sister after both my parents were killed by a drunk driver