• Yes, he's a bit of a cuck
    17% (1)6% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • No, he's not a cuck
    50% (3)29% (5)35% (8)Vote
  • I don't know
    0% (0)24% (4)17% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
14d It's official. He's a cuck. GAG has spoken.
14d :) :-)

0|0
4|12

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah. I feel sorry for Canada. That's what happens when you choose a leader based on his looks. Now they gotta deal with someone like him... XD

0|1
    0|1
    • 14d

He's more like our domestic version of say prince harry than our leader. He doesn't actually... know much. And he isn't under the false impression he knows much either, so it's basically other people running the show, and he cruises around and says platitudes and looks good and takes selfies with people. I'm fine with that.

• Wow. He actually said that Muslim honor killings shouldn't be called barbaric? A major reason the West is in serious trouble is leaders like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who uses the word "cuck" in any unironic manner shouldn't be taken seriously.

0|3
    0|0
  • If it means staying out of war, and avoiding pissing off literally every other nation, then America should elect a "cuck" too.

Hell, we should all be "cucks".

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a CanUCK. Har di harrrr

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh that's the fun thing about the Internet.. You can find images of people with made up quotes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love the first quote by him. seriously <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just a huge cuck. He is their King.

0|0
    0|0
  • A cuck is someone who's turned on by being cheated on, they find the idea hot.

Research the term before you use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuck? eeeeehhh dunno but he is a douche for sure who did our cousins turn into this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no.

What JT is, is a pleasant, not especially bright young man, popular, who spouts platitudes. I don't think that makes him a cuck. In PUA world, he'd be a natural. But he's not all that sharp.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure where you found these photos and he may of said these quotes but fun fact they aren't his originally.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's Hot that's all I know 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than Stephen Harper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds and looks like one

0|0
    0|0