I got 2 questions about tinder?

First, have you ever hooked up with someone from tinder?

Second, if tinder is know as a hooking up app why does every girl on there put that they are not looking for hookups?

• Yes I have hooked up with people from tinderI got 2 questions about tinder?
  • No I have not hooked up with people on tinderI got 2 questions about tinder?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my current boyfriend on tinder and we've been together two years. It did start as a hookup, but turned more serious. Girls write that they're not looking for a hookup because they can't come right out and say that they're looking for a relationship (that would be desperate) and they can't say they looking for sex (that would be slutty).

• 14d

Trust me if all girls said they are looking for sex the only person that would complain would be other women.

Most Helpful Guy

• not from tinder but another dating site. does it still count?

girls always say they´re not looking for hookups xD cause there are so many ugly creeps on there.

• 14d

What was the name of the other dating site?

• 14d

Yeah it is. But for me Sex is something that she has to want or else it won't do anything for me. Paying for it isn't worth shit.

• 14d

Lol you guys are spoiled, let prostitution be legal here in the west and you'll see how quickly women change there attitude towards men.

What Girls Said 14

• Lmfao! I've never used tinder before but I chose option A because I just liked the caption of the snapchat filter users being a hoe 😂😂😂

• I barely even know about tinder. I don't even like it from what I have found out about it. It's not something that I would do. Especially when I don't even like online dating, or even agreeing with hookups. If people were able to find genuine people with genuine relationships off of that, then more power to them. But no way in hell and back would I ever use such a site.

• I originally though it was a dating app but, after going a few dates, realized guys just wanted to hookup. Hence, putting, "Not looking for a hookup" on there. I'd say about 30% of guys actually read the profile, since I still get all those raunchy talk. After a few years, and eventually getting an older crowd, most do read the profile, and I'm surprised by how many want to go on a real date. It really depends on the age range.

• It's known for being used as a hook-up app, but it's supposed to be a dating app, and it's marketed as one.

• There are axtually girls that are looking for hookups. Besides there's always the hope to find somebody who is actually looking for a relationship.

• I used it for dating. Never slept with anyone off it. Did go on some dates.

• I met my boyfriend through tinder and started using it cos I was new to the city where I live and didn't know many people

• 14d

So he was actually a nice dude?

• 14d

yep, and I think he was using it cos he can be a shy guy sometimes so an online dating app made things easier fro him, but wait that doesn't suggest that all people are nice on tinder lol

• 13d

All people or all men? Cause you can only speak from the point of view of someone who is looking for a man on tinder. So be careful when throwing all men under the bus.

• I have no idea what tinder is? lol I'll google it sometime haha

• I've never actually used tinder lol is it fun?

• Well I met my boyfriend on tinder and we did eventually hook up but the intention of the first meeting was not to hook up.

• Tinder is NASTY

• 14d

Lol spoken like a true young person

• 13d

No girl likes dick pic from a strange man. Jeez we ain't visual people. AND as for maturating I'm sure no gurl wants to air her sex life. Especially on this site. Why don''t you take your head out of the sand? people have reasons for the shit they do man.

And P. S women do touch themselves, Maybe you need to stop hanging around Sunday school girls. Jesus..

• 13d

Well obviously later in life girls become more self aware and stop blaming men for there problems then yeah they do take responsibility but like this website and the Internet young girls have a larger voice and it doesn't look good for you guys

• What makes you think I've used tinder?

• never used tinder never going to

• 14d

Never say never, you'll learn that as you get older

• 14d

lol i'm not going to use tinder ever, if i wanna use a dating app it'll be a different one, its not that deep

• I dont hookup on tinder.

What Guys Said 9

• I love tinder, I could set up a date with a new girl every week if I really wanted to. Girls do hook up with guys so I have no idea why so many think they don't. You just have to be upfront and honest. If tou match with a girl and she replies to your message you need to act fast and set up a date (it shouldn't take more than 10min to do so). If she gives you any bs you tell her what you want and try again if she gives bs again you unmatch and move on. It's best to send a message right after matching.

• I have used it when I relocated to new country because I knew no girl in the city, no other people too (just the ones from my work). Got a lot of matches but almost no girl ever texted, they just like and then sleep lol.

• I used it i haven't had any luck no dates. I get a decent amount of matches but hardly any hot ones and they usually don't respond, a lot of girls use it as a confidence booster but don't plan on actually online dating.

• I notice a lot more blank bios or witty one liners than "no hookups" in the bio. I guess it's just my location. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yes. They say that as a screening process.

• It's hard enough to even get a match and keep a conversation going. Let alone even meeting up.

• I've never used it. Don't even know what it looks like.

• No and Im not a lier

• I haven't used tinder , most girls would put down that there not looking for hook ups because most girls aren't looking for hookups in real life either , why would they be looking for hook ups through an online app?