Girls, do you perfer wearing bras or going braless in public? Guys, do you think your lady should wear bras in public?

• With bra
  • Without bra

What Guys Said 13

• I'll be short. It's her choice.

• I don't care as long as she keeps it classy and not trashy.

• Just the bra, no shirt or blouse?

• 12d

Hilariously raunchy😂😂😂😂😂

• 12d

What's that?

• 11d

Cut and paste the link into your internet browser to see the smiley. (fill in the blanks after periods)

• Nice to see how men wish braless while girls prefer with bra!
    I voted braless as well because I think it's time for girls to be free of it. Ok you will say that you get used of it pretty easily, but it is always something that looks very constricting and uncomfortable (in fact many girls say it's the first thing they take off when entering at home!). Society bilief will change if more girls will decide to get rid of it.

• I think most women feel self conscience when not wearing a bra in public, therefore I would say most women would say to wear one! Most guys probably don't care!

• If I had a girlfriend, it wouldn't be my decision on whether she wears one or not. Who am I to tell her what to wear?

• bounceing tits are nice :)

• she should wear whatever makes her the most comfortable. If she thinks she doesn't need one, then I'm fine with that

• i dont want her to because it increases breast cancer risk by 100 times but i dont want other men staring

I've gotten into 4 fist fights and one where i couldve gotten shot over a girl.

so yah

• I think bras are sexy, I'm a guy and I sometimes wear them if I was a girl I would wear one 24/7..

• I prefer my girlfreind to wear her bra in public. She get way to self contious that one is bigger than the other without one and she is to self contious without one also. Though I do like it when she asks me to look and see if her nipples are showing. I prefer her to be happy and comfortable instead.

• Whatever she wants as long as her nipples aren't showing through

• It depends but I'm going to say with bra. :-)

What Girls Said 23

• With a bra.
    My boobs already draw in enough attention (some wanted, some not so much) when I'm wearing a bra. I can't imagine how much more uncomfortable I'd risk being made to feel if I were to go out sans wearing a bra, and heaven forbid, maybe have my nipples get hard. 🙈

• 11d

Don't acknowledge the attention. Ignore it.

• 11d

No, act is if you don't see him. Fold your arms, put something over you, or move. S/He's the one who is being pervy not you, why should you have to wear an uncomfortable contraption because he or she is ogling you.

• 11d

If you refer to your bra as as uncomfortable contraption you're obviously wearing the wrong size but, back to the point, why should I have to cover up (by crossing my arms, for example) because he can't comprehend the simple concept of respecting people's privacy and not staring?

• I prefer to wear a bra. If my boobs were tiny and the perkiest of the perky, then sure maybe I could get away with it. But braless in public is a whole bunch of uncomfortable movement, and the idea of a nip poking through my shirt is mortifying for me. I like to keep some parts of my body more of a mystery. Besides, I like the support.

• In public, I prefer wearing a bra. I generally hate wearing them but I hate the dirty looks you get even more.

• I prefer sports bra's, undershirts with built in bra's, and wireless bra's. I couldn't fully go without a bra because C-cups won't allow it. It'd be super noticeable if I just went without a bra, and I don't need anyone lookin' at my tits, and I'm sure they wouldn't see my nips either.

• 12d

I can understand that. I hate bras. I only wear fitted under shirts, even though I am a d cup.

• I prefer wearing a bra, unless I'm wearing the type of shirt/dress that I don't need one under.

• My breasts get really sore without my bra, they are heavy enough and sag enough that they have a tendency to really tug if there's nothing to support them.

• 12d

Ouch, that sucks. I can't stand bras. I am the person that rarely wears ones but when i do it hurts.

• no bra preferably, i just wear a tank top, unless its winter then i go with a bra in public... for a very specific purpose

• with bra

• Definitely with a bra, they are way too big to roam free and I high beam all the time which is just embarrassing

• My boobs are big so I need a bra lmao just keeping it real.

• With the size I have. I need to wear a bra. I wish I can wear a sports bra but I can't find one that fits me.

• Even though I hate bra I can't going out without one. I hate when we can see the shape of my breast so I wear bra with padding in it so we can't see it like the nipples. I think it's not decent if the other person can know the shape of your chest.

• With a bra

• With bra because i get cold easily and well. I like the support of a bra

• I'd love to not wear a bra but unfortunately I have too.

• I don't really have much of a choice I have to wear one.

• A necessary evil.

• No way I'd go out without lol.

• I don't have the luxury of that decision. It's a bra or stay home haha

• 12d

Wow, two extremes, uh?

• 12d

I wouldn't leave the house without a bra unless I was wearing something specifically to be worn braless. If it was just a tshirt or something, then screw that haha. Hard enough to keep them under control with a bra, let alone without one :P

• 12d

Gotcha😉

• I always wear a bra, unless my outfit would be ruined by it, like a backless dress.

• I only wear bra at school and parties. Cause wearing bra 24/7 hurts af man 😷 plus i got small titties. So i feel like I don't need it lol.

• I like without bra

• Without a bra. My tits are so small that nobody can tell the difference anyway. I just wear a tank top underneath my shirt.