I just lost a close freind and now I'm not sure how to deal with the pain, the guilt, and how much I miss her. How do I make it all go away?

No matter what I do my thoughts go back to her and everything that happened. How do I move on with my life. I have no short term goals to accomplish. All I am doing is working and waiting. Day out and day out. Nothing is fun now even my hobbies. Without my best freind. I'm not even sure what normal will feel like. All of my other freinds just pat me on the back and say that everything will be fine. I swear if another one says that. I'll just deck them. I need an answer what can I do to feel alright again and have hope?

• I'm sorry for your loss, are you ok?
  • I'm sorry for your loss, are you ok?
  • I'm sorry for your loss, are you ok?
  • I'm sorry for your loss, are you ok?
  • I'm sorry for your loss, are you ok?
  • No one asks a second time
  • Comment

Most Helpful Girl

• I know your sick and tired of this by I'm genuinely sorry for your loss, and I can relate to you on it, it's a very difficult process that your going to go through but you just need to live one day at a time some days are long to be awful and others not as bad. Time doesn't make you forget it only numbs the loss but you need to continue with your life and just keep on moving forward, and even then it's still going to hurt (especially on the anniversary) but you just need to smile and continue, and know that their out there and would want you to continue living your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's horrible man, I've been in the same position before, I was utterly distraught, cried for to days every-time I thought of him <3 <3 I still get tears actually when I think of him. I know now, he''s safe up there looking over me. I also have a rational side: it happened, deal with it... unfortunately.

What Girls Said 3

• There are no words big enough to describe the devastation of losing a best friend.
    Instead of talking to your own friends, contact some of her other good friends... they are the ones experiencing deep grief and upheaval as you are. It is helpful to talk to people who understand - even if it's just by text. Hugs are even better.
    Write down all the things you remember and the good times, so you will never forget, to keep her memory alive.
    My deepest sympathy to you

• I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. You can't make it go away... it's been two years since I lost my dad and I still cry about it.

• Sorry for your loss :( We just lost my FIL unexpectedly... my Husband found him Saturday night... it's really hard. Take it one day at a time Bud... goodluck!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry for your loss but if its any consolation I'm sure she is at peace