What's the best Stress reliever for you?

For me it's a hug from a woman that you love (not family). Ain't nothing better than that. As soon as they wrap their arms around your neck, and hug you really tight, it's like they absorb all the pain and stress. Do you guys agree?

What Girls Said 5

• Not in this particular order but these things are what I prefer:

- Bath
    - A glass of wine or a stiff cocktail (occasionally)
    - Orgasm (the means matters not)
    - Being a total shut in

• making supplication.
    Once I was super stressed, and couldn't stop crying; my heart felt heavy and I was just tossing and turning in bed, getting up, walking and so on but didn't help. So I made a quick supplication / prayer II guess while crying, and slowly I begin to feel light/ as in the stress being taken off if you know what I mean.

It was such a relief

=

• Reading

• Music

• agreed except a guy and not a woman

What Guys Said 2

• I do agree that a woman's touch/presence after a stressful day, really can't be matched in terms of stress relief.

But personally, right up there for me, is coming home plugging in my guitar, and banging out my frustrations with some aggressive music. As a musician, that's just as good as anything for washing away a long day.

• BJJ B|