Is this a bad question to ask?

If you are trying to get to know someone on social media, and you ask how is school going, and they say "pretty good, nothing horrible happened yet, what about you" and you say it's ok, and then ask do you expect something bad to happen, and you get no response, and you apologize to them because you think you were wrong for asking that question, and still don't get a response, do they hate me or something?

• yes
  • no

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• They don't hate you. If they did, they wouldn't have responded and then asked "what about you." They were probably just bored of the conversation. I'm assuming it's a girl, so you've gotta make things more fun to keep her interested. Don't just ask her a bunch of questions. They don't like that.

• I doubt they are mad at you.
    I would have asked them what they defined horrible as. :)

• A girl came up to me and asked how i feel. I didn't know if I was good or ok. I got nervous and said Im gay.