Whats the worst thing someone has said to you?

and how did you take it?

What Guys Said 3

• "i dont want you"

• 12d

Deep... ouch. Feel ya pain!

• 12d

she told me this after i did so much of things for her :)

• You were nothing but a sperm donor

• "I was never in love with you, I can't make pretend anymore"

I was with her for a year and I thought she was the one. I was so in love with her. She told me she loved me all the time and that I made her so happy.

• 12d

I obviously didn't take it well, grieved for about 2 weeks. Now I've come to realize that she downplayed the entire relationship to make herself feel less guilty for cheating on me. We were so happy and she through it all away 😔

• 12d

threw

What Girls Said 4

• This girl told me, " the only reason guys like you is because you have big breasts and guys haven't seen a girl with breasts like yours, and honestly if you had small or normal size no guy will never date you. "
    I actually believed her and I had a hard time trusting guys and I told my boyfriend that if he didn't meet me in the winter time ( I wear coats 3 times bigger my actual size it's the only way I can hide them and it actually makes me look really huge) I would not believed him that he liked me.
    To me she was telling the truth, it just hurts because some people doesn't like hearing the truth.

• a long time ago, when i was about 15, my mom said that i was ugly, fat, stupid, crazy, and a failure that would never amount to anything. afterwards, i wanted to kill myself.

• ''I'm sorry miss, but we ran out of cheese'' like WTF!!! I didn't take it likely.

• Lots, mate. Lots.