Guys (mostly): Why does he seem so secretive about his phone?

He's been staying here for a week while my folks are on vacation, to keep me company. It's nice and everything is going well.However, its been 4 days and his phone hasn't gone off once. (his phone goes off constantly on a regular basis)He was in my room getting dressed this morning and I came in to look for something and he kind of looked weird, turned his back towards me and continued on his phone... I couldn't help but feel weird about it.What's the deal?

*whats the deal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If it were me, and I say that because I have in no way intention on inferring "the right thing" to do in this situation, as my opinion is a good as anybody's and therefore immaterial to the the situation at hand; here goes it. Obviously what comes to mind is that he's talking to another person, a girl. Much to your apprehension, unfortunately. Fortunately, though, there are scenarios I can share which do no involve him faltering in his loyalty. There is a possibility that there's something going on which he might not want you involved because of infinite possible reasons. e.i. it's a surprise to you, it's something he doesn't want you to worry about, a female friend (which you might or might not know of) has developed feelings for him and he's trying to silently save such friendship or trying to avoid her altogether before you find out and jump to heated conclusions, something bothering him and he doesn't want to spoil your stay together with him complaining about it, so on and so forth.Calmer, now ?On another note, if you plan on asking him, make sure he knows you trust him, tell him so, I'd advise you on that because your curiosity could be misunderstood for mistrust on his part, it is indeed a fine line. Gentleness is rewarded, so is the lack of it; you reap what you sow.Best regards.

What Guys Said 4

• Why do girls care so much about the phone? Its jealousy and paranoia I recon

• ok, so I don't think one should assume he's cheating or anything. Sometimes, a guy just needs his own space. Kinda like how girls have girl talk I assume, to work things out or to just talk about stuff. This does not mean that the cheating possibility is not possible. Instead of asking us, I think the best thing to do is to just ask him nicely.

• He is cheating on you.

• Maybe he has some contact with someone he doesn't want you to know about but don't agree in looking through there phone used to happen to me regular she would check my calls and texts when I would leave the room even when had nothing to hide not good to not trust you partner drives them away further if has something to hide then will probelly have pin lock on

• I agree. But then should I just ask him who it is? Or why? or what? How could I possibly get a straight answer out of him?

What Girls Said 1

• im not a guy but it could be a sign that there is someone he's communicating with that he doesn't want you to know about. I hope that's not the case but usually when a guy acts suspicious and secretive about his phone, that's what it is

• Yeah I know... ugh. It's just that, I've been there before.. no good. I'm not a snooper and I don't want to snoop. But I find myself trying to find the perfect opportunity to... but he never leaves his phone around. If he wasn't being weird, I wouldn't want to snoop. I don't like looking for trouble.

• I agree I have been there and done that before too. I am assuming he is ur boyfriend? or just a guy you are dating? My ex when he was cheating which was constantly! never left his phone around or in my view he even started taking the battery out and hiding that in a different place than his phone. Every time he was cheating. I am sorry to say this but snooping doesn't do any good because you see what you want to see... but not trusting someone you are with is not good either. :(