Why don't some of you respond to messages even though I can clearly see you answering questions on live feed and are not busy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep it's rude right!

It's the same as the girls who reply to others on whatsapp, viber iMessage, bbm etc and not to a specific friend despite reading their message. They're not busy, they're just RUDE.

I mean kayla's answer here is pathetic. She often does it to people on here.

I think such people are just rude/crazy. If they didn't want to message you, they shouldn't opine on a question in the first place! Or pretend to be a friend.

Can u help me out on a question btw?

• 6d

Probably one of the rude guys who down voted this opinion.

Thanks for the mho

What Girls Said 8

• Because I have little to not interest in pursuing friendships with people here or to further some convo's especially when I sense the person is flirting with me. I don't have time for things like that :/

• What kind of a reply would guys who send messages like 'nice titties. What's your Skype id?' expect to receive?

• 10d

I don't send those messages

• 10d

maybe you do, maybe you don't. You made this question extremely vague so for the several messages like that which I get on a daily basis, I don't reply because I find it a complete waste of time to bother conversing with someone who can't put together a worthwhile conversation starter.

• maybe they dont want to talk to u.
    or they are answering the questions in a row and dont want to lose their place so they keep goin with the questions and get to messages later.

• I don't reply if they're sexual or pervy. Just ignore it.
    Or if I'm in a bit of a mood and don't feel like personally chatting

• Because we don't want to talk to you.

Sorry.

• 10d

I'm not even intending for that to be rude or catty either, it's the truth. It's either that or they don't bother to check messages.

• because maybe i don't give a sh*t?

• Its just GaG and i personally rarely look in my messages.

• No ones entitled to a reply.

You get one if they want to give you a reply

What Guys Said 3

• I try to answer all PMs

• Mr. Entitled you need to relax man.

• lol i do not know the answer to that one my friend sorry