How many of you girls would describe yourselves as 'ditzy'?

Which means: silly or scatterbrained

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very silly haha and sometimes I have some scatter brained moments.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Me when I'm just waking up suddenly from a deep sleep, or when really tired.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not ditzy by standard definition, but I can be the biggest goof ever.

Example: I got a papercut while filing yesterday... on my middle finger. So I literally held my middle finger up to my boyfriend for ten minutes while yelling: "KISS MY BOOBOO" until he relented and did it. Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm far from being ditzy or being called one. It's just not me

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever heard that word used in real life before.

0|0
    0|1
    • 8d

Does it describe you at all?

• 8d

No, I've never heard it in real life, maybe teen drama books but, not real life. I don't know anyone who would be like that, and I've never been called that before.

• Scatterbrained sometimes but 'ditzy' is generally an insult so I'd rather not use it to describe myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I like to be sharp and Im good at concentrating and not missing a beat. So thats not me.

0|1
    0|0
  • At times, everyone can be ditzy, haha. Sometimes I'm very scatterbrained, I'm always silly : P, other times I'm a sleuth and a scientist. Just depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the last thing I want to be. I suspect this is used as a tack to throw people off from an insulting thing that was said: "I didn't mean it that way, I'm such a ditz."

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm silly, but I wouldn't call that ditzy.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes yea :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be on the days that I'm more out of it. Though I wouldn't say that I'm completely that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my moments but I'm usually in control of when I let myself be perceived that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be a scatter brain at times in the sense that I can be unorganised and forget things, but I wouldn't say ditzy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm totally ditzy hee hee! Just thought I'd fuck with ya since you didn't select the girls only option lol

0|0
    0|0