Does she like me, the other guy or both?

The girl in question is 19 years old and can act childish.

ME:I always make her laugh. Sometimes i dont even have to say anything and she'll start laughing. She says im funny. She likes to tease me. We play hit each other. She touches my head, face, arms. Shoulder barges into me. Pokes me in the ribs. Grabs my bicep and says "oh dont you have big muscles". I dont lol. She throws things at me like pens or anything she finds. She constantly tries to get my attention, but when i ignore her she'll come over and punch me in the arm. When we're in a playful mood we maintain constant eye contact when joking about. I can get very close to her when talking to her, our faces almost touching. She doesn't move and looks me straight in the eyes. She asks how old i am but i never tell her. She looks at me constantly, ill be doing something and say i drop an item on the floor ill hear her laugh. So she's obviously been watching me.

The other guy: She looks at him in a "dreamy" way. She follows him around most places. she's asked if he has a girlfriend. She likes to bring his name up in conversations and will ask about him. She play hits him sometimes but no where near as much as with me.

So what do you think?

• Me
  • Other Guy
  • Both

What Girls Said 14

• The other guy seems to be her primary interest, since her fascination with him has been made more direct.

• I would assume she is more interested in the other guy for the simple fact that she "asks about him" and" wants to know if he has a girlfriend".

If a persons is romantically interested in someone they usually want to get to know them personally , they like to get to know them more , so they'll ask about them or ask them more questions about themselves.

She definitely seems to like being around you though, and feels comfortable
    around with you which is a good sign.

• Right now: the other guy. But that sounds like simple infatuation, of a kind that will probably pass soon.

Her feelings for you could go both ways. I have a similar relationship with a male friend (who is 19 too, like me) but we are only platonic. I know he would want to sleep with me if he got the chance (he asked), but there's no romance between us. He has a girlfriend now and he's one of my best friends.

I've also had a guy I teased like that all the time I did have feelings for though. I use the past tense, since we got a relationship. It didn't last, but that had to do with other factors.

Best chance you have, is to wait (and hope) for that other infatuation to go away and then to make a move. Why don't you tell her your age though? If you want to get closer it makes no sense to keep practical information from her.

• 10d

I guess i may think im too old for her and she'll back off

• 10d

I did say back to her, "how old do you think i am?". She thought i was early twenties. I noticed the other day when i was speaking to a new girl in work, she kept trying to butt into the conversation and started being loud so she was being noticed. Was she jealous?

• 9d

Dunno, maybe she just wanted attention.

• It's hard to tell but it sure seeme as if she liked you both. Be careful though, she might just be leading you on as well.

• Both. She's into guys in general.. and she is, for all intents and pruposes a tease. It's very possible she cares little about either of you... if even that.

• It kind of just seems like she has more interest in the other guy, but still wants to have you in her life (as more of a buddy if anything) Maybe you should tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel the same you should probably move on. There are tons of women out there. Maybe you should try to find one that won't play with your emotions.

• Kinda sounds like both.

• She might be giving you so much attention to make the other guy notice - make him jealous. Why don't you show interest in someone else and see how she reacts. Ask her if she likes that guy because it is obvious to you that she does.

• Sounds like she's got a thing for both of you. I'm sure if she decides to become sexual it will most likely be with both of you as well. So just keep that in mind before you put it in her if it goes that far.

• Probably both. She sounds childish though, sounds like a lot to handle.

• Seems like you are her buddy and he is her crush. Where is all this happening? HS? Work? College?

• Sounds like both, but be wary.

• I think she likes you. I say this because this is exactly how I treated my boyfriend that I have now. The other guy... It kind of sounds like she thinks he's attractive but nothing special.

• She crushed the other guy and you just her friend

What Guys Said 20

• Damn bro, I think you're friendzoned.
    ___Even though girls tend to be more touchy feely with guys they like, this girl might just be playful and feel comfortable around you to do that.
    ___She sounds like that type of girl who is playful. Even yourself, you called her childish. Childish people tend to be playful, they also need loads of attention and will do anything to get it.

___If that really is her normal behaviour and she acts the way regularly around other people, she might just like him. For a playful girl to turn timid and act differently around someone means she probably likes him.
    ___She asks YOU if he has a girlfriend (big red flag), follows him, brings him up in conversations with you (another flag), and she give playful love taps to him as well.

My verdict, she looks at you as if you were either a female friend or something of that sort. You're friendzoned.

She likes the other guy. That's what I have analyzed from what you've told me and my life experience.

But if you like her, there's no harm in asking her out.

• She'll date you but all the while be regularly engaging in vile and despotic sex frenzies with him. You might wanna go easy on the kissing!

• You are firmly placed in friendzone and she wants to fck this other guy.
    Dude, u are in the danger zone -
    What u should do is ask her out otherwise u will always remain in friend zone

• Definitely both. She has no reason to be loyal to one guy yet

• Sounds like both.
    Breaching personal space is a good sign regardless.
    Show interest in her back though, before the other guy does.
    If she is like that with multiple people she may just be dangling a lure in front of potential interests just to see who will take the bait.
    It is what I would do anyway.

• 12d

How would you suggest i show interest? I've been playfully fighting and teasing her

• she likes you and knows you and has spent lots of time with you , however she finds the other guy really attractive and she would like to get to know him, so she likes both, if i were you i would try to ask her out, if she agrees and take it to the next level then cool you won if she starts giving excuses or acting weird then she can't make up her mind and will cause you some problems in the near future so better keep her a frien and nothing more.

• She may like both of you. My advice? secure your spot before he gets the chance, if you like her, bring that to her attention and just see what she says. Simply ask her if she only sees you as a friend because there is something you want to talk about.

• Sounds like she's into you but you haven't made a move yet. She's asking about him because he's "dreamy" but unattainable. She's very comfortable with you. Make a move and see what happens. IF she rejects you, apologize and explain that you're bad at reading body language. (From the sounds of it though, she definitely likes you).

• 8d

you're right that he is unattainable as he is a member of management in the workplace. he's had a relationship in the workplace before that ended badly so i doubt he wants to do that again.

• 8d

Im leaving my job in the new year. So i think ill wait it out and see how things are then. In the meantime ill have to try and keep my feelings for her under control

• 8d

Good idea. Best of luck with the girl and the new job..

• Sounds like both. It happens. I've liked multiple girls at once. It only makes sense girls are the same way

• I think she likes you both but her preference is geared towards you obviously.

• Sounds like both to me.

• U both in a competition bruh.. The better one will get the prize. She's watching both of ya.. at last she will decide on one of you.

Behave like a man and show who's the real man, the alpha male.. you'll get your prize 😎

• 12d

Give me some tips please

• 12d

Well first of all care about yourself, dress nice use a good parfume, make up your hair and hit to the gym. Sounds like she likes guys who pay attention on how they look, and she admires strong guys ( cause she complimented on your biceps ) having a manly pysique is a thing which makes all chicks wet, even if they deny it haha.

Be flirty with her, compliment on her dress her hair, how she smells etc. Show her u are interested, but don't be clingy that much afterall u must act "manly" and seen someone who is hard to get, otherwise she will lose interest in you. Don't ask too many questions just let the conversation keep going, if u ask non stop questions she will get bored and she will think u already liked her so it won't be excitement for her.

Do similar things she does things you, like tickle her or do another pysiqual things, it will get u more close to her. Then say u want to chill with her sometime etc, ask about it.

• Tbh man it sounds like she likes both of you. This situation sucks but just give it time and see where it goes from there.

• She likes both of you. Where did you find this girl thought? In your work, I mean where do you meet this girl that there is another guy too

• D: She has no idea what she likes.

• she likes you both but she "likes" him not you, sorry to break that to you but you're friendzoned.

• Looks like she is interested in the other guy. I'd move on if I were you.

• She wants the other guy, dude.

• run far away

• Your the back up guy. Christmas is coming and if she can't get him your next in line. Girls dont like to be single over holidays, weddings, their birthday and big family gatherings.
    The fact that your the back up means she doesn't respect you and because of this even though she may get with you for a while and give you sex she will never see you in a sexual way. Stop white knighting for her and helping her with her problems and walk away, and there's a chance she may see you as a man and chase after you.