Have you ever aimed someone with a loaded gun?

Just aim... don't shoot and find yourself in trouble.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just poor gun safety. You don't point a loaded gun at anyone without the intention to shoot. It isn't a toy.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I wouldn't do that because that's dangerous because I'm not trained. And no because I don't have a gun.

• one time

• I've pointed an empty gun at someone before but that's it.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 14

• Hell, no!!!

That's one of the fist things taught when being trained with a gun. Treat ALL guns like loaded guns and NEVER face them toward another human being... unless you're military or police. (Their training is different.)

• lol I rushed a dude who was aiming a gun at me and kicked his ass when I was like 19, I smashed his legs with a car door. Don't fuck with people who don't care about life or death!

• Don't ever point a loaded weapon at something you don't intend to destroy.

• I would never point a gun unless I intended to fire..

• Aimed and killed so many in FPS Games.

In real life just once, M4A1 fully loaded with scope just playing around but the safety is on.

• I almost had to shoot a couple of guys who cut me off and approached my truck. I had my shotgun up already, but they backed down. Scary as hell.

• No, that's stupid. Only a sociopath would do that

• Of course not. Anyone who aims at someone that they don't intend to shoot is unfit to possess a gun.

• Thats against gun safety rules. It shows poor disipline.

• no, i'm not a sociopath.

• if by paint gun then yes i have and i shot them to

• Yes, in Call of Duty :-D

• Yes I have shot intruders in my home and in in Iraq and Afghanistan all the time.

• Yes but I'm a highly trained marksman and my dad way teaching me how to unarm someone with a gun