Why are so many people on this site rude? And smart asses? What is wrong with being nice? Do they not like themselves?

Being rude or a jerk says more about you and your insecurity as well maturity

Most Helpful Girl

• Rude - is forgivable if it wasn't intentional or if it served some kind of constructive criticism...

Smart ass - that's alright with me... as long as they actually contribute along the way.

The actually useless are all the trolls, stupid people trying to make themselves 'sound smart' but cop out of every argument, anonymous users who are secretly bitter but try to convey themselves as people who denounce the other gender by choice, not because no one wants them... Ya know...

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Well as much as I don't agree with people being assholes, it isn't exactly any more mature to put them anonymously on blast in the form of a question instead of facing them head on now is it?

• its the internet. It happens, most people here are pretty decent people. It's also easy to misunderstand what people are saying so try to give a little space for that misunderstanding or that time when someone is just having a bad moment. And ignore the people that are just out to antagonize.

• The very same thing could be asked/said about those who remain Anonymous.
    What are they hiding or so afraid of?

• Not afraid or hiding maam. JuSt don't want to possibly be hated on maam

• To be honest, I have only come across one impolite guy on here. Aren't youbeing a little too harsh?

• Huh? I'M SO NICE

• Amen! lol😂

• LMAO :'))))

What Guys Said 6

• Many of them actually do like themselves. So much so that they have nothing better to do than rub it in everyone's faces.

• I'm qualified to answer this since i'm one of those you mention. It gets old real fast to see all insecurity questions repeat themselves over and over. Especially if it is one same person who keeps spamming question over period of time. Inner me is sick of it and by "bashing" on asker i am hoping that he will realize how dumb he is and thus stop asking same question. This does not happen since they can't just read and apply the knowledge we share because of thing called experience, which can be done by doing something. But i'm still hoping. These days i'm trying not to respond on such topics therefore being less of an asshole.

• Thanks for your honesty sir I get what you are saying

• Its mostly the girls to be honest. The guys tend to troll more but the girls are far more condescending and post more smart ass answers.

• It's mostly the girls.

• For the lolz

• Yep I agree. That kayla person does that a lot. I think they are just arrogant insane people in the first place lol.

They don't even answer the question and abuse the questioner. It's stupid tbh. Impossible to understand the mad mind though.

Agreed. by the way can u help me out on a question pls?