Why do we feel like crying when we are angry?

Well for most people , when there is so much anger we have the urge to cry but it's not even sadness it's mostly frustration?

What Guys Said 14

• Tears are an expression of intense emotion - not just sadness, but anger, frustration, happiness, relief...

• Its an emergency proceduce that your body initiates in order to balance horm9nal overdose. In other words, when you re angry you produce hormones that can (rarely) flood your system and can cause damage and/or breakdowns. To protect itself your body initiates the production of "opposite" hormones to balance out the situation. Some of this hormones are also responsible for your "crying" procedure. So you actually "cry" to protect yourself from the anger. Hehe. Himan body is fascinating right?

• That's not on my list of things to do when I'm angry lol

• because ur body can't stand that much emotion

• I haven't cried since February.

• Hmmmm I'm not sure. I never feel that.

• I feel like punching things. Guess we are all different in how we express our anger.

• It's usually because you feel frustrated as well.

• I don't feel like crying when i am mad.

• cuz ur a pussy a walking vagina

• I either break shit or want to punch somebody into dust, I don't ever start crying lol.

• Angry when hungry

• only u

• Don't you hate it when you're angry af... And you're trying to convey it in a tough manner... But the tears just get hold of you and you can't really control it...

What Girls Said 13

• People respond to overwhelming sensations, outward stimuli and emotions differently. I assume that when you feel overwhelmed by a certain emotion, your body goes into a sort of "shock" response and does what it feels it can to release the tension. AKA you cry.

• Emotion. A lot of the time people use anger to conceal the emotion of sadness or frustration, the angrier one reacts the more sadness/frustration they are trying to conceal. Eventually the body can't keep up pretending like you're "just" angry when the reality is that you're upset or incredibly frustrated over the situation.

For instance I don't cry when Im angry at someone having doing something like continuously irritating me while Im PMSing LOL, but I can start crying when Im incredibly angry at someone who have betrayed my trust, even though I usually don't want to express the emotion of sadness I can only conceal that for so long.

• 9d

I forgot to add, sometimes crying is the best expression to release in frustration than any other expression.

• I cry when I'm angry because I have no way to let out all that anger and aggression, which makes my extremely frustrated. Especially when I want to say something to defend myself, or whatever it may be, and I know I'm unable to, that's what really gets to me.

• I don't feel that way

• I'm not good at arguing and expressing anger, so I just get emotional and teary. Throat closes up so I can't even say what I'm mad about haha

• I am exactly the same. I cry when I am angry. I wish I can stop this. I think I am a very sensitive person. Maybe you are the same.

• I think it's partly from pent up emotion. Sometimes I get so angry and frustrated that my eyes feel watery but it's cuz I'm bad about expressing negative emotions, aka crying

• Yes lol

• Wish I knew lol, I don't like looking weak but I need people to know that's the point when I feel like doing some damage. I don't think people get it.

• i think the anger overflows resulting in feeling overwhelmed

• Deep down, anger is built up sadness

• Only pussies cry
    About to get a lotta downvotes from pussies who live in their moms basement

• I don't. I feel like punching something really hard