CAN EVERYONE MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUTUBE?

im asking this because someone said "everyone can get money out of youtube video lol even if u had 0 subscribers".. is that true? i wanna start making youtube videos as well

Updates:
14d well that was dissapointed...

0|0
3|3

What Girls Said 3

• no, it takes a shitload of subscribers and views to make significant dollars, not that you can't make money, you can but it isn't easy to do...

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, not everyone can get as much subscribers or views

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the views (and working with compared primitivt their stuff) that make you money. You can have a millionen subscribers but if you don't have a lot of views you won't make much money. The opposite is also true - you can have 0 subscribers but a lot of views and make decent money.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you can capture the 'zeitgeist', and dumb down enough, yes, not to be too cynical, haha. I see people with decades of experience, and giving really critical information, only getting 100s of views. Sad.

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Do you have something to offer? Can you capture a gap in a very saturated market? There are plenty of talented, charismatic and attractive people on youtube already, some of them still only get not more than 1000s of views..

Clickbait and a diminution of quality is your best bet. It's the way to be popular ;)

• 14d

thanks man i will try

• yes, u can make money through YouTube. make 5 to 8 mins video which was shorted by ur own and upload it. if u have uploaded more than 6 videos which are very attractive with like and share with subscribers YouTube will promote you a channel to u and ads will be given. so that u can earn money through it. u can earn money through that viewed by viewer's

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you are attractive. Then people will be more likely to get interested in your video and come back to see you.

0|0
    0|0