How highly educated is your smartest friends?

Mine is 3 phds and 2 masters degrees

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Master degree.

What Girls Said 4

• My smartest friend is still completing a masters.

• we are all in the same level, one is getting married; so no doctors or professionals yet.

• juris doctorate

• My pops has a masters

What Guys Said 2

• One is Professor Emeritus of Design and Art, another is Professor of English, another is Professor of Urban Studies, and another is my cat, also very smart.

• Lol, if that's true, your friend must be at least 50 years old and spent most of his life in university which really makes you wonder how smart he is if he believes it's more productive to spend huge amounts of money on qualifications that he can't possibly get full use out of. Someone with one PHD and focuses on that field and puts all their effort into that field is far more likely to achieve things.

• 15d

Nope child protagy went to college at 14 got his first phd at 18

• 15d

No respectable college is going to dish out a PHD in 4 years, it doesn't matter how intelligent you are, college has a set system. Bachelor 4 years, Masters 2 years, PHD 4 years. Totaling 10 years. If you're smarter you can turn your masters into a PHD, totaling 8 years.

Now assuming this is true, you'd have to be pretty stupid to apparently be so intelligent that you've managed to complete a research thesis that's so groundbreaking that a university has given you a PHD at the age of 18, to then go back and complete further education, rather than sticking with the field that you've apparently just excelled in.

• 15d

It was backed by the military and all top secret and I'm pretty sure there all related and that's just what he said so I can't back it up 100%