I think im depressed?

I'm so over life and people right now. I'm just sick of everything nd everybody. I don't really have friends nd i rarely rarely talk to my family. I'm single cause all guys want is just sex sex sex nd more sex no relationship nd no commitment. I feel like a robot. Work, school, kids, sleep. Work, school, kids, Sleep. I want to be happy do things nd travel. My friends are nice nd very supportive but they never wanna do things. I'm just so fed up!. I just wanna pack up just me nd my kids and move and start over. I hate my life it needs some spark. I want new friends that wanna do things nd go places nd travel.😧😢

What Guys Said 3

• You think, therefore you are depressed. I mean really now, pay attention, pay a very close attention and stare that ---> x <---" for 5 seconds. Really try it. Were you depressed for those 5 seconds? No, because you didn't think about those things.

I used to be so depressed for almost all my life (except very early childhood) that I almost killed myself. If you need real help, tell me. It makes me more than happy to help others who are struggling. But be aware, I won't tell you what others will.

• 15d

What u mean by, "u won't tell me what others will"?

• 15d

Ohhhh ok, thanks!

• 15d

Np! Take care!

• Life can be rough at times. I was just thinking the same thing about being a robot, minus the kids part. All I do is work, and you can never have enough money. There's always something. Look on the bright side, at least Men are interested in you. There are women who are NEVER approached, and guys who can't get a girlfriend or a wife even if they wanted to. Just have to keep your head up and count your blessings is all.

• I feel the same too but I use music to feel better

What Girls Said 2

• don't be over life. sit back and work on you. take out time to enjoy you. life is hard and it can be depressing be happy for what you have, keep an open mind. start traveling alone. that's what I did then I met people who were on my level.

• I feel you. I don't have kids but I don't have a man, my job is draining, I'm alone even though people talk to me, they just don't TO do anything. I'd love to move to another state and just start over where people don't know me.

• 15d

I'm so sorry for what you're both going through; having kids like the OP does makes it even harder. There are decent guys out there, honestly. We don't walk around with signs on our necks, so it makes us hard to spot, but trust me, we are there.

• 15d

@Streamhopper I hope so. I'm losing hope and honestly I'm ready to give up. I don't know why my friends are married with kids and I'm just squatting.

• 15d

Well, if it's not too personal, can I ask why you're losing hope? You can PM me if you like. I'm a good sounding board; trust me, I won't give you anything you can't handle. And I won't be inappropriate.