How is your Thanksgiving?

Mine is boring, awkward af, and I can't really get drunk becuase I have work tomorow๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• me no americano

• 15d

Lol I know

• 13d

Lol I am sure he feels the same way as you 😉

• 13d

Hahaha yeup

What Guys Said 22

• Mine was great. My airforce buddy is in town with no family cause he has to work tomorrow, so I invited him over to my aunt's place for a huge bash. Many drinks were had and stories told. Lit

• Well I have 2 euros to a guy in the morning so I have fulfilled the 'giving' part of Thanksgiving. Tho I dunno what Thanksgiving is actually about, I only assume it's about giving.

• It was pretty good. Went for a walk through Central Park. Nice weather. Had a great dinner which included brown rice, chicken, and apple pie with green tea. Now relaxing on the couch.

• Why is it awkward?

• 16d

It's a long story but I'm not talking to my sister and my ex is here.

• 16d

lol. That is when it gets real awkward, unless you can get rid of the ex.

• 16d

Can't... he's kind of part of the family but we're not related.

• Had a practice this morning, had Thanksgiving with the team, and now we are on the road for our game tomorrow night

• Just finished hosting one for my parents only to find my checkbook is missing and there's evidence my landlord was in my apartment without telling me a couple days ago. The day after I used my checkbook and returned it to my desk drawer. Landlord denies entry.

• 16d

My savings passbook is missing as well from two months ago. Thought I just misplaced it, but I should go to the bank and confirm I still have over $1k left in the account.

• Step one: goto the toilet

Step two: pull down your pants

Step three: take a shit

Step four; look in the toilet

That's what my Thanksgiving is like.

I just drove for 200 miles in heavy traffic with a police up my arse half the journey waiting for me to make a mistake.

• My baby sister wrapped a turkey in bacon, tried to deep fry it, and get burned the hell out of both her hands. She didn't go to the ER, but we still haven't eaten yet and her hands are wrapped like the Penguin from Batman.

• 16d

Awwww hope she's okay.

• 16d

Remember that little dog on their commercials? Talked in Spanish

• 16d

Yeah but that's nor authentic Mexican food.

• Sorry, AB. Mine is going ok. I'm on call for the store tomorrow. So we'll see.

• No Thanksgiving in France ^^

• 16d

Ohh...

• 16d

@Red_Arrow Lmao whoops that was supposed to be for frenchy.

• 16d

i've had 6 thanksgivings in my life ^^ oddly enough i don't miss it ^^ i never liked Thanksgiving :'(

• didn't have any, because im not from america.
    but hey feel free to give me some turkey

• no Thanksgiving for me

• Working right now but getting paid double for it 🤑🤑

• 1|0
    • 16d

Lol that us exactly how I feel rn.

• didn't really do Thanksgiving this year

• Just a normal day for me.

• It's good so far because I'm with my family. Happy Thanksgiving, @Autumn-Bunny.

• Didn't have any..

Since I am not from America haha.. D;

• It's bleaaaaaaa😆😆

• I'm full, can barely move.

• it was there sweetie and I'm glad it's over

• I live in Canada so today wasn't even Thanksgiving that was a month ago here

What Girls Said 12

• Mine is going okay. I am at my cousin house on computer. We ate already. I feel lonely and sad out of the blue which is why I didn't want to come over here. My cousin is married and her husband is here, and also his brother wife is here. Everyone is all being lovey dovey and Im just sitting here alone with noone to caress and make me feel good. I dont like this feeling at all. I am avoiding being in the same room with them, because its annoying and torture to keep looking at the couples being lovey dovey. I dont think that Im coming bck here next year.

• 16d

Awwww I'm sorry to hear that.

• My American friend invited my over for dinner and she didn't even make turkey. I'm so disappointed lmao it was still fun though

• It wasn't bad. I had good food and napped.

• Meh, just family stuff. Arguing over politics, proper word usage, and me having one too many glasses of wine, lol.

Monday... I get to go home Monday.

• Mine is boring. The food and drinks are over. Plus I'm sick and not feeling well.

Not to mention I'm working on Black Friday 😑

• 16d

Same and I work early in the morning 😟

• A dude said I look cute and act mature for 21. Therefore, Thanksgiving 2016 was a success. Lmao.

• It was just another normal day really

• no banquet :(

• I'm soooooo fulllllllll😩

• 16d

I haven't even had anything to eat 😔 furck I'm vegan but the turkey looks sooooooooooo good.😭

• 16d

At 5:00 and it's barely 3... this is so awkward! I didn't even tell my by anything because I didn't want to deal with drama. He showed up though.

• 16d

Wait who showed up?

• Good I ate like a pig

• I feel like I'm going to explode and my cousins baby always gives me baby fever 😑

• I don't care for Thanksgiving. Just a bunch of people eating a bunch of food. 0_0