How many cats do you own?

What breeds are they and where do you keep their litter?

0|0
11|11

What Guys Said 11

• I have no cats now but I have owned at least 20 cats and raised approx. 15-20 litters of kittens (including 2 orphaned litters.) I always kept the litter pan in the bathroom, next to the toilet.

Most of my cats were just domestic short haired cats but I did own a Maine Coon Cat - "Captain Dash" - who was an extremely affectionate and handsome rascal!

1|0
    0|0
  • My cat died of pneumonia years ago. Instead I live vicariously through animal hoader... er, I mean pet "enthusiast" @smmyskittles haha

1|0
    0|0
    • 10d

2 cats, 1 puppy. <3 My little boy (2nd puppy) is coming in about 6 weeks! <3

• I wanna own like 60

1|0
    0|0
  • 0... the right amount one should own

0|1
    0|0
  • none cats are evil

0|0
    0|0
  • I own zero cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • the pound took my cat Mr. Whiskers away. RIP Mr. Whiskers. #Fuckanimalcontrol

0|0
    0|0
  • One. We need to get her fur trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. Cats

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 a farm cat and he has 1200 acres to poop in

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My family has 6 cats. I love them all, they are my kids :P They get the best food, they each have a litter box, plus a few extras. We keep our litter boxes in the basement (our basement is not finished). They have a climber with several perches.

We also have baskets that they sleep in. They are very well taken care of :) We brush them once a week and they have many toys.

As far as breeds go, they are just housecats. One is orange and fluffy, two are Calicos. Two are white, one is a tabby and another is black and white.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't own any. Him and his brother had a cat when they lived with their mother but yeah, we can't have cats or dogs here... He just shrugged when I asked her breed :P All he knows is she's a black cat, probably not of any specific breed, and they didn't have a litterbox, she went outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own any, but my friend has two, one is a domestic short hair, andthe other is a tuxedo. She has three kitty litters all in the laundry.
    (you should always have at least one kitty litter per cat)

0|0
    0|0
  • We have on cat... Little Bear. He is just a mixed breed... black and white. We keep his litter box under the stairs.

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I have two dogs.

0|0
    0|0
    • 13d

God bless you

• 13d

Nah, I love them. It's not too hard to care for them. 😊 Cats are cute, but I'm too allergic to them.

• Zero, but I'd like one.

One like this
    purrfectcatbreeds.com/.../bengal4.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • zero
    I want to adopt a persian one or munchkin

0|0
    0|0
  • I own pitbulls.

0|0
    0|0
    • 13d

Interesting, do you get hard time?

• 13d

Nah they don't marl their territory and transmit disease through their nails so I'm happy lmfao

• None praise the lord lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one atm. She doesn't have a litter, she does her business in the garden.

0|0
    0|0