How can I get my motivation back?

This sounds a bit stupid, but i have no motivation. I find myself wanting to do things but not being able to find the motivation to do them. I don't know what to do to get it back but I'm kind of tired of having this very unmotivated feeling. what can I do to get my motivation back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something that you feel passionate about. If you can't find anything you feel passionate about that you actually want to do, then you're depressed. A lot of people are depressed these days. Go to a psychiatrist and see if he recommends medication or behavioral treatment.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah I've been through the same thing this fall , just haven't had a lot of motivation to do some things , even if I know that I really should try and do something

What Girls Said 4

• by changing your approach to things
    example: if I have to memorize something, instead of doing it in my house, same spot, I would change the approach by saying, oh let's just go for a walk with the materials I need to study for. Then maybe I would even make up mini notes to carry instead and walk somewhere and study for a bit and then walk around a bit more and then study.
    This was just an example.

For me, whenever I try to make something a habit I write it down in my planner; however while I do amazing the first two weeks, I find myself in a slump on the 3rd week and it can continue to the fourth week if I don't pause and chill out.

So what I do for my slump is just change up planning style until it makes me feel calm and motivated again.

• I deal with it all the time , just push yourself and remind your self that u will feel better accomplishing things and doing things you love

• i would go on a vacation, that always helps me

• Watch the movie Last Holiday