How long does it take for you to get ready to school?

Took me an hr and 30min cause i gotta look fresh and make sure these fugly hair doesn't failed me by scaring away dem potential breeding partners 😉

What Girls Said 5

• 30 minutes or so.

• When I want to look good: 40 minutes
    When I want to scare people: 10 minutes

• When I look like a slob - 15 min
    When I actually put in effort - 45 min

• 14-30 mins
    unless I feel tired

• About 40 minutes if I don't have to shower, an hour and a half maybe if I do

What Guys Said 2

• I live in a dorm. If I wanna have time to take a shower, and not feel like I'm in a rush the whole time I'm getting ready, then I gotta get up at least 30-40 minutes before the class starts (typically 40+ cause I like to sit around a little bit before heading to class).

• Your a idot it took me less than half a hour to get ready for my wedding

• 9d

People that take care of themselves and want to look nice are idiots compare to people with no styles looking plain? I'd get my brains check out if i were you.

• 9d

Yes I keep my hair short so I don't look like a hippy and can get it spiked up in less than 5 minutes

• 9d

I can do my hair in about 30m but thats the thing. Here in US people dont have hairstyles so i like keeping mine long enough to be my unique self apart from all the potheads that looks the same. An idiot has to standout from the rest afterall right? 😉