How does cancer (zodiac) learn to control they're changing moods?

I mean I was having a great Thanksgiving with my family. The next minute I simply logged on to my instagram and saw a picture of what I thought was one of my friends and my mood took a downward spiral! it's like my emotions are so fragile one thing can bring me wayyyy down and it takes so long to pull myself up. I literally went to sleep on the couch because I feeling so bad and woke up with my aunts sitting around talking. I was so embarrassed that I was asleep when they came and now my hair is kinda frizzy from sleeping on it

Most Helpful Girl

• lol You just got to learn that your moods and emotions are formed from your inner self and you can't let external environments or situations effect your mood. Only you can control your emotions and moods, take it from a Gemini - the #1 zodiac sign known to be moody and "two-faced" (its actually our attitudes towards different things ;))

What Girls Said 1

• That means your period will be arriving in a day or two sweety, nothing to do with star signs

What Guys Said 1

• same as everyone else?