Are you religious or spiritual?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• not at all.

• i guess kinda spiritual

• I believe in God/Jesus

• Yes I am

• A bit of both but mostly spiritual.

• I'm a bit of both

• Spiritual

• Spiritual in that I believe in Universal Consciousness. I was into secular witchcraft for a long while and it's still an interest of mine but I'm whatever the equivalent of agnostic is now about magick (I'm an atheist when it comes to God)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not really either. I dont believe in either. Though, I would say I am closer to spiritual. I like to medidate. And every now and then I'll start believing in the collective consciousness. That we are all one part of the greater whole. One consciousness experiencing itself billions of times over from billions of different perspectives. That we are all God. That we all operate on specific vibrations. The BIG TOE.

It's a pretty idea. But I've been around long enough to know that the world is a scary, despondent place and pretty ideas are just that--Pretty ideas. The world, however, is ugly and cruel. As is the truth which reflects it.

So, I'm not much of either. If I believed in anything, it would be causality. Innate chaos, randomness.

• I am a Christian.

• I believe what this guy says
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

• I would say spiritual - My morals would be fairly close to religious without the religious belief.

• When we die we go into an eternal void.

• lol nope

• Spiritual.

• Yes I am Christian man. :P.

• I'm more religious than spiritual.

• neither really.

• nope

• Not at all

• If you consider all religions to be false pathways, then I would have to label my Christianity as a SPIRITUAL faith (if that makes any sense to you)

• I am god.
    Im trying to think of what I want to do with humanity next.
    But the others said we should just wait and see what you'll do if we don't intervene.
    Can you manage without us?

• 13d

Or are you going to simply mess around with each other.
      I'm betting that you are going to revert, and things are going to get chaotic and genocidal like they used to be. Especially, without the media control TV used to offer.