I have become a God, an absolute Master of my own soul and destiny. What should I do now?

Seriously, as God, what should I do? I'm bored, I don't want to solve anyone's problems, I think people are scumbags, I think they don't deserve anything much less proof to satisfy their tiny, insignificant minds. So... What now? Now that I am absolute God of my Self? What the hell do I do given that I think everyone else is worthless?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the babes.

What Girls Said 4

• Stop trolling. You can't become a god. You can begome a good person and help others but you're not almighty.

• 10d

I realized I was God the other day, when i was praying to God and realized I was actually talking to myself.

• Pass me whatever you're on

• Lol I like you. But I don't know who would want to be that piece of shit anyway. But I'll play.

You should throw yourself in hell. You are the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.

• 9d

Lol, let me correct you: humanity is the worst thing to happen. They should throw themselves into hell. Oh wait, they did.

• Take my bills away

• 10d

And God is suppose to care?

• 10d

If God did care, he would've already done it. Guess what? He doesn't give a shit.

What Guys Said 7

• Perhaps you should look up the definition of megalomania.

• Try porn.

• obviously make a new world! and and new universes that follow anime events.. ah.. yes.. real life anime..

• You should see a psychiatrist.

• Join the narcissistic society.

• Smite Hillary and Trump and Pence.

• I am god.
    I've heard your prayers, and my answer is "NO".