Should I tell my parents or let them find out?

What should I do? I'm so stressed out. So I had a boyfriend and yeah I know I'm too young and this was a mistake never again for awhile. He sent me nudes after we broke up... and my friend saw it was snapchat so she told people and made him a little nick name. He got mad and he told the principal I was calling him names and stuff. But, he said I sent him nudes and I didn't. He got made because he had to call his dad and got in trouble at home. I didn't because I didn't do it. But, he texted himself and made the contact name my name. And it looks like I said yeah send the nudes what should I do?
The school called my parents and told them what's going on but they told them I didn't do it so I'm not in trouble. He just had to call his dad. But it'll look like I was lying and that I told him too. Should I tell my parents about that too or let the school call home Monday?

I'm having anixety. It's so stressful

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your parents everything that you just posted.
    Tell them that it was your friend and he thinks it was you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your parents even though the school will do it, because you are innocent and sometimes parents will trust their kid even more when they tell the truth about something else.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Tell your parents no, they'll be able to stand up for you better if you say something now rather then leave it later.

• Just be truthful with your parents since they've already been brought into the mix.

• Is better to let ur parents know everything, if they heard it from someone else then it could be hard for them to be in ur side and support u. U should tell them everything his POV ur POV, the school decision what they say. Let ur parents know so they can back u up, and if the school tells them something they already know because u told them, then they can easily stand by u.