How would you feel if you knew someone of your own gender, had romantic+sexual feelings for you (but they were discrete about it)?

They're discrete about it and don't bother you with it. But they think about you all the time & are very happy to be around you. They also jack/jill off to thoughts of you but it's not just sexual, they like you romantically too. How would you feel?

• flattered
    46% (58)32% (27)40% (85)Vote
  • creeped/grossed out
    17% (21)28% (24)21% (45)Vote
  • neutral
    22% (28)24% (20)23% (48)Vote
  • other --- positive feeling
    5% (6)7% (6)6% (12)Vote
  • other --- negative feeling
    10% (12)9% (8)10% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
16|25

What Guys Said 25

• I'd appreciate their keeping their tender feelings and sexual fetishes concerning me to themselves... Why do I need to know all this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be neutral I think. I wouldn't be offended or concerned and I wouldn't be flattered either. Unless I'm attracted to someone then I wouldn't feel particularly flattered if they like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a mix of flattered and creeped out at the same time.
    I'd definitely have mixed feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered that I was good enough to be thought of like that by another guy. I hope they find someone else that is like me, that is interested, and they live hapily ever after!

0|0
    0|0
  • As gay as it sounds. It depends on how attractive he is lol. If he's attractive, then flattered. Because it's a high quality gay guy lol. But if he's unattractive, then largely creeped out but slightly flattered
    Like I know I'm straight, but I can still do better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattered. I'd still be nice to them (since they are discrete) but also make sure they knew I wasn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me more times, I was flattered but also creeped and grossed out. I have low self-confidence (or that time I definitely had very low) so it was just "Well I guess I donΒ΄t look that bad/ I am not that bad" but also "Heey what the f*** he wanted to do with me? Did he even imagine that? Ough". But the positive was stronger. I still talk to them as before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattered but it would also be sad because I wouldn't reciprocate it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel flattered at first and then I would feel creeped/grossed out. I can't help it. Whenever someone makes it obvious they have feelings for me, I start becoming distant and mean to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of gay guys expressed interest in me to others, not me directly. I had no interest and it didn't phase me. I guess it would work out anyway since O am a Trump supporter :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Creeped/Grossed out, and would cut ties with that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grossed out and awkward around them from that point forward. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean if they told me that they jacked off to me then I'd be grossed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie, I'd be a little creeped/grossed out

0|0
    0|0
  • I just would tell them politely i am Straight and not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alarmed. I'm not interested.

From hence, distance will be maintained.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't lie, it'd give me a it of an ego boost - but nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattered I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattered

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I didn't know them personally, I'd be flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be shocking, but cool to find that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped being friends with someone because of that. I can't stand it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id tell the village elders

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably flattered but weirded out depending on the friendship but I would not blame them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• If it's my friend I'd feel bad for not liking them back and also a bit awkward. If it's some random person and I find out they're sexually fantasizing about me, I'd feel super weird. Even if it's a guy. That's not something I want to know from a virtual stranger.

0|0
    0|0
  • If taken, I might distance myself from them
    if single, I might daydream about seducing her to be my sex slave... all about me pleasures

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd feel flattered, but I'd make it known I'm not attracted to them in that way... in case my friendliness was mistaken for interest

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered. The only time it would be a negative though would be when that person thought they could act on their attraction or expect me to reciprocate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe flattered

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross and creeped out.

0|1
    0|1
  • I said flattered thinking that that person was my friend I'd think it was cute and might even do a little something something with her.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd be flattered. I've never had a girl hit on me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd enjoy and appreciate attention from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice feeling unless she starts to act weird

0|1
    0|0
  • If I do like her I would be flattered and maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like it

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be flattered

0|0
    0|0
  • Grossed out

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a negative feeling. And I would stay away from this person.
    It wouldn't be because she's a lesbian, it's because she has feelings for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grossed out. It's happened to me twice before with girls I knew. A few times with girls I didn't know.

0|1
    0|0